Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 1930's Halfbelt just arrived

Navin323i

Practically Family
Sorry I missed seeing your post here until now, Andy.

WOW!!! Beautiful jacket and you look great in it, my friend! Nice bicycle too. :)

You and the others here are making it TOUGHER for me to stick to my goal of only owning 1 FQHH Aero jacket. :D

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
Admit defeat now!

I said the same four years ago but now own three. In fact planning my next 'perfect' jacket has become a bit of a hobby, i've already mailed Amanda with some new ideas. I really think I need help....:p

Navin323i

Practically Family
JakeHolman said:
Admit defeat now!

I said the same four years ago but now own three. In fact planning my next 'perfect' jacket has become a bit of a hobby, i've already mailed Amanda with some new ideas. I really think I need help....:p

lol True Jake... I probably should admit defeat but I'll hold off for now. :D

If I do get another Aero it would have to be something completely different than the black FQHH Aero NYPD jacket I have now... different color, style, and even different hide. Finding one on sale or used would certainly make it easier financially for me to get another Aero jacket, but in the meantime I'll just enjoy the Aero jacket I have now, and enjoy the amazing journey I'm having thus far in breaking in my horsehide jacket by wearing it as often as possible. :)

andy richards

Practically Family
Navin323i said:
Sorry I missed seeing your post here until now, Andy.

WOW!!! Beautiful jacket and you look great in it, my friend! Nice bicycle too. :)

You and the others here are making it TOUGHER for me to stick to my goal of only owning 1 FQHH Aero jacket. :D

Thanks Navin,
Just got back from vacation on the isle of Kos, Greece...
So a rather late reply.
Thanks for your kind words. My bicycle is a 1945 Junckers. Built like a tank, and I think the jacket makes it a fine combo ;) .

And...I am considering another Aero jacket too!
Cheers,
Andy

mexl916

New in Town
Hi Andy,

what a gorgeous jacket, I really like it! Do you have any current pictures of it? Do you have some kind of overlay in the sleeves or just the gabardine?

ciao Mexl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran