Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero HH in Dark Brown/Seal - 2 Questions

Edward

Bartender
Ha! Rocky Horror by any chance! I know what you mean about the corset - I have a 1930's one too in black (which is a perfect colour for any leather item, I think) and it feels like what what I imagine a corset to feel like when I zip it up.

Yip, over a decade a shadow caster and all.... Corsets hung up now, I think for good (I'd need a new, and much bigger, one if ever I went back to it!). As to the jacket / corset comparison... you are entirely correct. I love it.

By all accounts, the forthcoming 1920s HB looks to be a touch more snug than even the 1930s one.

Jinkies.... that'll be a killer. My next one will be a Pioneer, in black. I'd have loved it in goat, but when I enquired (must have been last year, I think it was Amanda I emailed), was told goat doesn't come in black. Will probably go with steer, given the cost saving over fqhh.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Jinkies.... that'll be a killer. My next one will be a Pioneer, in black. I'd have loved it in goat, but when I enquired (must have been last year, I think it was Amanda I emailed), was told goat doesn't come in black. Will probably go with steer, given the cost saving over fqhh.

I'm swithering over the forthcoming multi-panel Irvin or a Thunderbay. I'm keen to get a serious cold weather jacket. I have one of 1920s in two-tone on the list too. It's a long list. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn