Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman HAS ARRIVED! :)

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Look at the quality of that leather! I've got an Aero Halfbelt in brown, in emulation of the beloved "Seabiscuit" Toby Maguire jacket, but I've got to say Faisalha that the Highwayman looks great in black.

Edward

Bartender
Sharp! I'm impressed you resisted the urge to give a Henry Winkler pose, too - not sure I'd have been able to. :p

Nice jacket.

garzo

One of the Regulars
Great looking jacket Faisalha. Looks like it fits you perfectly. Just curious, does it have a plain back or did you get a custom job with a bi-swing back?

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Faisalha9159 said:
Here are some pics of me wearing my Highwayman, the day it arrived, straight outof the box. Obviously the jacket is a lot more comfie now, and has a lot more creases and looks a whole lot better. :)

CAOX2FOP.jpg

CA1GY5PR.jpg

CAHGIXPV.jpg

Wow!

What a terrific fit! Great points about the correct lenght....

You are making me question about whether or not I got my own HWM made TOO long! :eek: :eek: :eek:

AeroJacketmeasurementsMay2007.jpg

AeroJacketmeasurementsMay2007001.jpg

Faisalha9159

New in Town
Thanks a lot Mr. H.

Garzo: The back I got is neither plain or bi swing- It has a straight horizontal line across the back as opposed to the V shaped yolk. I just thought that would look different and also I personally reckon a straight line looks better than a V shape. As well as that I got plenty of small personalised pockets on the inside just to add individuality, and make it a little more different.

James Miller

One of the Regulars
Areo (Happy days) jacket

Great looking jacket. I just ordered a Happy Days FQHH In dark brown,I hope mine is as nice as the one you received. I can't wait to get mine. This is the most I have ever payed for a jacket and I got 30 or more. but If it's really nice it wont be my last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran