Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather' A2 or Bill Kelso's?

zhz

Practically Family
I gathered somewhere along thel inesthat Ken was in the process of reworking all the Aero A2 patterns for greater accuracy sinceh e got more involved in the business again c2012, but I couldn't tell you what patterns have been affected or when this was done or whatchanges have yet to be made. Holly would know, if she's around.

Actually, I am just thinking of email her about this, and see what kind of reply we can have.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
They certainly refined some of their A-2 patterns last year - MajorMajor had a pre-prod version that he aged in an amazing way, have no idea how he did it. If you email holly@aeroleatherclothing.com, she'll tell you which contracts were changed and what was done.

cloudylemonade

A-List Customer
Most of the A-2 patterns have been sorted, proper horsehide leather used instead of some of the hides used between 2004-2012.

The Bronco was never wrong but the picture that was online was in awful leather in a jacket for someone approx. 5’4” tall. Rachel will be putting new pics up as soon as possible.
We more than agree some of the picture on our site are truly tragic, I know it’s something that’s WELL overdue but it will be getting prioritised over the next few weeks.

zhz

Practically Family
Most of the A-2 patterns have been sorted, proper horsehide leather used instead of some of the hides used between 2004-2012.

The Bronco was never wrong but the picture that was online was in awful leather in a jacket for someone approx. 5’4” tall. Rachel will be putting new pics up as soon as possible.
We more than agree some of the picture on our site are truly tragic, I know it’s something that’s WELL overdue but it will be getting prioritised over the next few weeks.

Good to know that. But there is one question, is that mean you are going to put that funny pocket on Bronco for short guy? Cause I am about 5'5", and I really don't want that kind of jacket.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff