Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Thunderbay

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
I'm planning on ordering an Aero Thunderbay with the Sheepskin Lining from Carrie at Thurston.

I would love to see pics and hear from anyone who has this jacket, what you like, don't like etc... (Please feel free to comment even if you don't have any hands on experience with the Thunderbay).

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. It's been awhile since I last posted here. Work has been crazy, but I do occasionally lurk when time allows.

This thread is very informative: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?81511-Aero-Thunder-Bay-Sheepskin-Does-it-bat-wing
Also: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?75712-My-New-Aero-Thunderbay
Worf's Thunderbay jacket: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?80173-Finally-Aero-quot-Thunderbay-quot-Pics

Some more photos:
attachment.php

attachment.php

It is a very, very large jacket.

Last edited:

dmdmorris

One of the Regulars
Also, I'm planning on getting my Thunderbay a bit on the longer side, below the hip to the top of my back pocket.

No need for apology, mate! I'm happy to help. There's at least one more, a CXL steerhide Thunderbay that probably weights 10kgs, but I can't find it ATM. :) I love that jacket but it's just too bulky... Luckily, there's Trail Rider.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Really nice jacket. Heavy heavy duty. I could use one right now actually. It's bloody freezing here at the minute.

Peacoat

Bartender
I love my TB but hate the tiny zipper. I got mine through Wade and Carrie. They were able to get that huge waist cut down to perfect size. With you living down under, though, that may not be an option.

Oops I see you are in NJ so Wade and Carrie will be just the ticket.

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I'm going into my second winter my TB. I love it. Warm, solid, fairly waterproof for when snow turns to rain. It' s one HEAVY jacket however, but it makes me feel bullet proof. I got mine off the rack, but I'd not change a thing. I don't mind the thick waist on mine I just don't pull the belt too tight. You could probably ride a motor or a bike in it year round and be toasty!!!!! I got it in black with a rust colored collar! I'm VERY happy with it!

Worf

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I'm going into my second winter my TB. I love it. Warm, solid, fairly waterproof for when snow turns to rain. It' s one HEAVY jacket however, but it makes me feel bullet proof. I got mine off the rack, but I'd not change a thing. I don't mind the thick waist on mine I just don't pull the belt too tight. You could probably ride a motor or a bike in it year round and be toasty!!!!! I got it in black with a rust colored collar! I'm VERY happy with it!

Worf

It's a helluva jacket. And don't forget your nod on the webpage! How cool is that??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy