Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft Deluxe - Cedar Brown

addison

One of the Regulars
Thanks Andrew.
When you go on a wait list for a hat, do they bill you immediately or are you charged when the hat becomes available?

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sounds like a good colour. I remember Spencer Tracy wearing one that looked like that in a movie. Can't remember the name of the film but he was a one armed veteran stuck in a corrupt town. Good film. Great hats. Wish I could remember the name of it.
Can't wait to see this now hat.
Johnny

Rogera

Sounds like a good colour. I remember Spencer Tracy wearing one that looked like that in a movie. Can't remember the name of the film but he was a one armed veteran stuck in a corrupt town. Good film. Great hats. Wish I could remember the name of it.
Can't wait to see this now hat.
Johnny
"Bad Day at Blackrock" I believe. That's a great movie. Some great hats too

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
"Bad Day at Blackrock" I believe. That's a great movie. Some great hats too
Tracy's hat looked black in some shots, dark dark brown in others, while villain Robert Ryan wore a silverbelly OR/Strat. And then you had Ernest Borgnine and Walter Brennan . . . and beyond the issue of hats, Anne Francis. (Wow.)

Anyway, yes, Cedar Brown looks like a perfect color for the Campdraft.

Rogera

Tracy's hat looked black in some shots, dark dark brown in others, while villain Robert Ryan wore a silverbelly OR/Strat. And then you had Ernest Borgnine and Walter Brennan . . . and beyond the issue of hats, Anne Francis. (Wow.)

Anyway, yes, Cedar Brown looks like a perfect color for the Campdraft.
Yeah Robert Ryan, I couldn't remember his name. Great OR (at least that's what I settled in my head).

johnnycanuck

Anyone else feel like we are being watched? A thread about the dark Open Road hat from the sherif in "Stranger Things". Then a thread about a brown campdraft. Now a vendor is doing a custom order. Coincidence? Maybe. But maybe NOT!!!!! Oh my. :D
Johnny

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
...and in my monitor it doesn't seem to be that brown BROWN, like the Rm Williams hat. As the name implies, Im not noticing the ruddy "cedar" color either. Im hoping to see many more pics of the actual hat color. Right now I wouldn't consider buying it.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Do you think a Fed would look good in BGG? I'm not sure I would be a fan...
Yes, Mach I do. But my tastes can be a little offbeat. It's a totally different color for a bigger brim/crown fedora. Just me, but Im so tired of the traditional shades of grey and brown.

Yes, Mach I do. But my tastes can be a little offbeat. It's a totally different color for a bigger brim/crown fedora. Just me, but Im so tired of the traditional shades of grey and brown.
Then this is just for you. Dick Tracy by Penman Hats. :D

86589d2ba2a90b9e261ea0ec026786fb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner