Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

Sonero

Practically Family
So I ordered my Bluegrass Green from Sam on 8/24/16. It's in stock.

How long does it usually take to ship out of the warehouse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it takes a while with this guy but it eventually ships. It seems like he doesn't have much in stock compared to hats direct.com which shocked me by the inventory they keep. The trade off is Sam has better prices. My silver belly camp draft was in stock but took maybe a week or two to ship out. In Stock may not mean...On Hand :)

I 've got 3 hats on order with him....3 month wait. I figure better to have patience then one day in the future a magical box will appear on my door step and I will drink a beer while trying on my new hats :

Campdraft in Fawn
Hampton in Green and Cedar Brown

By the way the longer I have my camp draft the more amazed I am with the quality/price ratio.

Worth the wait.

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
I find it takes a while with this guy but it eventually ships. It seems like he doesn't have much in stock compared to hats direct.com which shocked me by the inventory they keep. The trade off is Sam has better prices. My silver belly camp draft was in stock but took maybe a week or two to ship out. In Stock may not mean...On Hand :)

I 've got 3 hats on order with him....3 month wait. I figure better to have patience then one day in the future a magical box will appear on my door step and I will drink a beer while trying on my new hats :

Campdraft in Fawn
Hampton in Green and Cedar Brown

By the way the longer I have my camp draft the more amazed I am with the quality/price ratio.

Worth the wait.

That's good to know. I don't mind the wait. I was just wondering.
In fact, just wrote him asking if it hasn't shipped, how much trouble would it be to throw in a SB if in stock still. :)

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Sam has replied to all my emails within 24 hrs. Is it possible your order is already shipped?

He wrote me back. It was a minor mix up that got fixed. Not big deal that doesn't bother me a bit. He was glad I wrote.

Also went ahead and got him to throw an SB in the box too!!!

I have got to quit coming to this Lounge!!!! You guys and gals are such a bad crowd to hang around!! Ugh!!!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
He wrote me back. It was a minor mix up that got fixed. Not big deal that doesn't bother me a bit. He was glad I wrote.

Also went ahead and got him to throw an SB in the box too!!!

I have got to quit coming to this Lounge!!!! You guys and gals are such a bad crowd to hang around!! Ugh!!!

Thats great abt the SB but hey, dont feel so bad. We'll take all the blame...

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Oh, if y'all didn't know, price just went up on Campdrafts....

0a9b1388d5cdba863982cda26d424915.jpg

I think it was Akubra and not Sam.

andrew_AU

A-List Customer
Pretty hard to fault either CDs or Fed IVs,imo.
I have a Fed IV (Deluxe Heritage Fawn) but I don't think I can pull it off. I've tried a few different bashes but it just doesn't loo/feel right on me. I think it's the dimensional brim that I'm struggling with.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I have a Fed IV (Deluxe Heritage Fawn) but I don't think I can pull it off. I've tried a few different bashes but it just doesn't loo/feel right on me. I think it's the dimensional brim that I'm struggling with.

You may have a change of taste later on , and feel more able to be comfortable . I've got several I don't wear because of the same thing , its me , I think , not the Hats . Maybe one day .

andrew_AU

A-List Customer
You may have a change of taste later on , and feel more able to be comfortable . I've got several I don't wear because of the same thing , its me , I think , not the Hats . Maybe one day .

I suspect you're right. I have considered selling it a couple of times. I really like the hat, just not on me...yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails