Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
So I ordered my Bluegrass Green from Sam on 8/24/16. It's in stock.

I 've got 3 hats on order with him....3 month wait. I figure better to have patience then one day in the future a magical box will appear on my door step and I will drink a beer while trying on my new hats :

I placed my order for a BGGCD with EverythingAustralian on 07-Aug-2016 with an estimated wait of 2 months. I'm now 1/2 way thru that wait time, so to hear that they're now in stock and are shipping out, I'm hoping to come home one day soon to find a magical box on my front porch.

I think I'll follow up when I get home this evening to confirm it's shipped.

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
I placed my order for a BGGCD with EverythingAustralian on 07-Aug-2016 with an estimated wait of 2 months. I'm now 1/2 way thru that wait time, so to hear that they're now in stock and are shipping out, I'm hoping to come home one day soon to find a magical box on my front porch.

This waiting game!!! Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluesforchallah

Practically Family

I heard back from Sam; within an hour. Impressive.

Apparently there was an issue with the 61cm-BGG Campdrafts and they had to be remade and are still a few weeks out. Sam apologized and said he'd understand if I wanted to cancel the order. I told him we're only 1 month into the initial 2 month wait, my expectations were set when the initial order was placed, so I'm fine keeping the order open and seeing what tomorrow brings.

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
I heard back from Sam; within an hour. Impressive.

Apparently there was an issue with the 61cm-BGG Campdrafts and they had to be remade and are still a few weeks out. Sam apologized and said he'd understand if I wanted to cancel the order. I told him we're only 1 month into the initial 2 month wait, my expectations were set when the initial order was placed, so I'm fine keeping the order open and seeing what tomorrow brings.

Good things come to those who wait!!! ....

:)

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
BBG and SB have arrived!!!!

Just put some dry bashes in for now. The BBG is really liking the center dent.

I'll leave them like this for now before getting them wet. I've thought about just wearing them and let them crease themselves in rain and such. But you know how difficult it is not to play with them. Hahah

Anyone have success with that method?

2d041a7a71ab4eac0f2f4175ebc766a8.jpg

e8cbb0d0cc1cfe85d2151f992d1b29b0.jpg

52eccbaffa2382c9c8e9d5919ff7c842.jpg

d4c6d11be6d7cf2c2873285ffe03cb79.jpg

6c9d106ba5746159392fa6f4f1496a74.jpg

I'm a sucker for a classic center dent. Those both look great but the center dent on the one gets me wanting to buy another hat!
Funny, I prefer the diamond. But that's probably because I've never managed to get a good diamond crease on any of my hats--they always round themselves out, and I end up with a c-crown. Oh well, maybe one of these days...

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Funny, I prefer the diamond. But that's probably because I've never managed to get a good diamond crease on any of my hats--they always round themselves out, and I end up with a c-crown. Oh well, maybe one of these days...

You wear those C-crowns very well!!! They fit you perfectly. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari