Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
here's sample liner #2, it's all white and has the green style of lettering.

14112fr.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
and finally #4 has the black liner w/white insert again, this time with the green lettering.
PS. There is also an all white one with the sunburst lettering, he forgot to take a photo of that one.....so there's (5) in all.

dbruk4.jpg

Last edited:
I've requested post 1095 delete. I also would like to stay on topic. Which is my work. So I did ask Kevin to post further work developments in a personal thread where he can thank EVERYONE that assisted him.

We all have bad days. ...and I certainly don't want anything ever held against me. So I respectfully ask post 1095 delete if possible. The lounge certainly isn't a place for me to be expressive in such way. It is a place for me to make new friends and try to become successful.

I may have been feeling a certain way, but did not evaluate my wording. My fault! Thanks.

I'm about to spend a good sum of money to be unique and stand out. The hat work speaks volumes. The liners are my attempt to grow a small business to survive and to drum up more interest because I'm different, I wanted different....unique....identity. A brand.

Hey Kurt..... The maize liner is on the orange tone side....that makes me wonder on that one. Thus the silver-gray.

And remember what I told you. Do not take that remark in that other post and let it eat at you. I know you all to well. It was an attack, not a critique. Shake it off.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Question from a noob. What function does a liner perform?
there is a cosmetic aspect that makes the hat looked "finished"
there is also a functional aspect adding an extra layer between your head and the elements ... or your head and the felt

sometimes in thinner travel hats of the past they came with no liner ... Dobbs Cross Country, Stetson Stratoliner, and Playboy for example ... making them appealing for summer wear

I love the look of an unlined hat with a tip logo ... I also like the look of a nice liner

Gort

New in Town
there is a cosmetic aspect that makes the hat looked "finished"
there is also a functional aspect adding an extra layer between your head and the elements ... or your head and the felt

sometimes in thinner travel hats of the past they came with no liner ... Dobbs Cross Country, Stetson Stratoliner, and Playboy for example ... making them appealing for summer wear

I love the look of an unlined hat with a tip logo ... I also like the look of a nice liner

Thanks "moon" ! :cool:

i think it look great, why dont you? grey would look good as well tho.
I agree, Kurt.

Tim, I think you should consider the gold. Its different, and would look nice with almost any usual color but black cherry, and the buckskin color sweats.

That said, gray is always a good color. Safe, and goes with anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran