Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alley Kat Hat Co

tridentine

Suspended
Thanks preacherman. Not to get too mushy but my wife and I have lost three children to miscarriages so this is super special to me. Tim knew that and he made a fantastic hat. I feel this hat is sort of two fold. It celebrates my daughter nd remembers my lost ones. It may sound funny that a hat can do all that but it is true because Tim put his heart and soul into the hat.
Teach,
God bless you and your wife and family.
It must be certainly hard. I know, my mother lost two and my wife has lost two and can no longer have children [barring an Elizabethan miracle]

What an absolutely stunningly beautiful hat you are getting to commemerate your precious gift from God!

I think I will go to Cane as well.
Sorry to sound all gushy, but your story moved me.
If there is anything I can do to help, please PM me.

Landman

One Too Many
Number 6

Here is Tim's 6th hat!

It is a size 7 1/2 Silverbelly felt with a Slate Grey (medium width) shark gill ribbon. The brim is 2 3/4". Tim took these pictures and the hat is in route to me. I think the hat looks beautiful in the pictures and I can't wait to try it on!

Thanks Tim. It was a pleasure working with you on this hat!

Mahovich_Silverbelly_01_zps714dd068.jpg

Mahovich_Silverbelly_02_zps27b20208.jpg

Mahovich_Silverbelly_05_zps1c1a8233.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That's really nice Mike! Now you've got me questioning whether I should ask for that color ribbon when I get to the front of the queue.

TomS

One Too Many
That is a gorgeous hat!! I like the shark gill ribbon! Tim has a knack for hats!

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks guys. I'll take some more pictures when I receive it. Tim is great to work with. I believe that is his first attempt at a shark gill ribbon and it looks like he nailed it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy