Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone wearing s Fez these days?

Edward

Bartender
Nice one, Harry. I'm up to ten Fez-o-Rama fezzes now. Might pick up a couple of trad wool ones in colours I currently lack. I wear them round the house as smoking caps: keep the bald warm. I also wear two of the Cthulu ones with black and white tie.

HDRnR

A-List Customer
133.jpg

Warden

One Too Many
In the words of the Doctor "Fezzes are cool"

[video=youtube_share;bvWYw0CnuSI]http://youtu.be/bvWYw0CnuSI[/video]

Cattus Petasatus

One of the Regulars
I'd only wear it to mess with a good friend of mine. :D

Mine was a gift from one of my boys. Less than $20 (with shipping). It made a nice birthday gift from a starving college student. I only wear it at our annual hat party (and then for only a few minutes, I have several hats to rotate through) and halloween.

All fuzzy Fezes, fellas!
HDRnR, that photo looks like a street scene from Trenton.

These are left over from my parents' living in Morocco for 5 years. The variations of construction should be noted...
IMG_7937.jpg IMG_7938.jpg IMG_7939.jpg IMG_7952.jpg

Last edited:
Hats-R-Me that's a cool collection you've got. The green one is super cool. It prompted me to haul this one down from the closet shelf.
3a6ypu5u.jpg

3ytu4y6a.jpg

The tag says D.Turin, Florida. Yours is the only other green one I've ever seen. I assume this is some fraternal or shrine club, but I have no info on it, found it in a thrift store. It has a thick but really soft leather sweat, and the tassel is reeeeally long. This is a pretty tall fez, and the tassel reaches down past my shoulder when worn.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters