Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are prices for Vintage Leather jackets getting a bit insane?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here

willyto

One Too Many
Don't you know about Supreme? People queue outside the store when they launch products just to buy a lot and then resell for triple the price and believe me, they sell the garments. People make a living off reselling this brand.

If you ask me? Just plain stupid

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Don't you know about Supreme? People queue outside the store when they launch products just to buy a lot and then resell for triple the price and believe me, they sell the garments. People make a living off reselling this brand.

If you ask me? Just plain stupid

Never heard of supreme and that jacket is just ugly imo....different strokes for different folks though i guess.

I don't know... I think this jacket would go well with my Yeezys.
Pair that Vanson with these:
IMG_1224.JPG

And be PROPER:
IMG_1225.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So I seem to recall someting of the Supreme name. Many years back in a resturant in Illinois I recall a person wearing a rather interesting, and thin leather motorcycle jacket, with pads & patches, and I beleive the name was "Supreme". I was wearing my standard Harely Perfecto style jacket, so we talked a bit. I lost intrest, however, when he mentioned that he has just paid over $1200 for his Supreme, cause it was the most "Awesome" Motoryccle jacket he had ever seen. No thanks. :p

Justhandguns

Practically Family
I know this Supreme brand..... from some funny fashion news anyway. Apparently Supreme sells quite a lot of their caps, and people tend to wear them (a lot of rappers in fact....) with their tags still attached. Don't ask me why, but that is just the way it is. A but like wearing the new Alpha MA-1 jackets with the red ribbon tags still attached.

I think people who bought this Supreme X Vanson jacket don't know much about Vanson anyway. In fact, most of them probably don't even know Vanson sells the same jacket for less than half the price regularly. A bit like Levi's x Aero, COMME des GARCONS X Lewis, the majority in the fashion world know more about the fashion brands than the actual makers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner