Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best leather jacket brands?

Johnny Lane

New in Town
Hello Fedoras. I am looking for a new leather jacket but need informed opinions. I`m looking for a bomber-style or harrington-style jacket that is very simple and has no detailing on it - like one of those classic styles that have no lines, no zipper pockets, no extra pockets, no buckles on the side hips, no elastic waistbands, no epaulets, etc. Just a smooth-looking leather jacket. (I don`t plan to spend 2 grand on a jacket but other than that budget not really an issue here.)

It seems that a lot of companies make leather jackets but it`s hard to tell of the quality, especially when shopping online. So far people have told me about Aero and Schott NYC and while those companies do make good-looking jackets, they don`t quite seem to have what I`m looking for.

So...which do you think are the best leather jacket brands? (In terms of leather quality, craftsmanship, etc.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo