Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyfalzon

Vendor
If you order a Westfall how long does the customer wait?

Depends on what leather you will choose.
We have some leathers in stock and we restock others all the time.
For example, if you order the Westfall in Badalassi cowhide, we can ship the jacket in under 4 weeks.
Please contact us by email (sales@billkelsomfg.com) to get all the info.

Does A2 29971 comes with horsehide version or it is steerhide only? Thank you

The 29971 is steerhide for now. We are in talks with a tannery to produce some horsehide for this jacket, but they are very slow in their replies.

Beautiful work.... outstanding. When I drop a few more pounds... I'll look you up.

Thanks, I hope you do.

zhz

Practically Family
Thanks Andy, I am also wondering the size of A2 29971, the following are my measurements:
hight: 165cm
Chest: 89cm
waist: 76cm
which size suit me best? 34R or 36R? also, can I have the measurements of this two size? especially the shoulder and sleeve length please.

The 29971 is steerhide for now. We are in talks with a tannery to produce some horsehide for this jacket, but they are very slow in their replies.

Thanks, I hope you do.[/QUOTE]

pauleway

Practically Family
This is a size 48 jacket, the largest they come.
The sleeve is quite normal, we copied this from original Hercules jacket. Plus we can make it even slimmer if you wish.

Nice to know you can slim/tighten-up the sleeve/cuff openings on this jacket. It's a very nice style jacket!:eusa_clap

andyfalzon

Vendor
New Star size 38

1796482_731121063584854_271647378_n.jpg

more pictures here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.731120246918269.1073742017.540638042633158&type=1

Last edited:

andyfalzon

Vendor
Sorry about the photos. They are not good quality. They are not very well lit and the camera I am using is not very good.
The Victory horsehide is full grain and this means you get the best of smooth leathers and the best of grainy leathers. Depending on availability we can serve requests such as jacket to be made with extra grainy leathers or jacket to be made with smooth leathers.
But please don't get me wrong. Smooth does not mean grainless. For example, the last jacket posted on this thread is made with smooth leathers. Please look at the close up shots of smooth leather.

SMOOTH
-----------
IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

IMG_6859.jpg

IMG_6861.jpg

for comparison look at some grainy parts all from the same jacket

GRAINY
---------
IMG_6856.jpg

IMG_6860.jpg

IMG_6862.jpg

See the difference?

I repeat, this is a "smooth leathers" jacket. So even in its grainy parts the grain is not as pronounced as it is on a "grainy leathers" jacket.

I hope this helps.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Hey Andy,

Any news of the dark seal victory HH?

Your facebook mentioned something about it shipping out this week!

mike

Call Me a Cab
Hey Andy, I tried emailing you but your email address has been sending me error messages for the last month and a half. As an alternative, I tried pm'ing you on here & through Facebook. But no response? Just trying to get an update. Thanks!

andyfalzon

Vendor
Yes, it shipped last week. And although it shipped a couple of days earlier than the Liberty horsehide, the latter arrived first today.
We don't feel it will be here tomorrow and next Monday is local holiday, so from Tuesday.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Hi Mike,
Strangely enough I don't see any messages from you on facebook and no emails have been received. I am checking the PMs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner