Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyfalzon

Vendor
New USN jacket

gf416_IMG_0065.jpg

full size image here (so you can see the details)

www.billkelsomfg.com/3d/gf416_IMG_0065full.jpg

andyfalzon

Vendor

andyfalzon

Vendor
Andy, is this Dark Seal Badalassi? The RW jacket before this was posted as such, but this was included in the next post and I was wondering if it was the same jacket?

This is Victory horse seal from the second batch, smooth hides selection.

For clarity's sake, I would like to repeat that the Victory horsehide is soft and pliable from day one, so it will not take long to break in. Less than a week of daily wear is enough.

The Victory horsehide is 100% natural hide and will maintain all its natural characteristics.

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Andy, you are making it very hard for me to wait quietly!
I might have to start sending you a daily "is my jacket ready yet? " mail...

I think Jeff has passed on while waiting. lol

Starting to attract cobwebs...apropos for the time of year.

Patience.
One thing learned.....pay little head to manufacturers estimates for delivery times....or some companies use of them as "negative advertising" against other makers.

Since placing my Bk A2 "order" the end of last year I've received 2 Good Wears, a NorShor "Cossack", an Aero "Speedway" and a used Bucco by "Diamond Dave" (Such a great jacket I ordered it's twin in different leather last week.)
All worth their respective waits. No "anxious buyers" remorse.
In the end what matters is not a few months here or there, but the final quality of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Espasoner