Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Kelso Mfg - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Ian, I need to pop over there (been a long time). Thx for the nudge in the right direction. (Maybe I can convince ol Victor to sell me another one :) )

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Or that :)

This sucker is a beauty to say the least. I am seriously considering dumping a jacket and going for one of these-

IMG_8159.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8174.jpg

andyfalzon

Vendor
Do not miss Today's special.

Friday-the-13th-1980-5.jpg

Friday the 13th Special Offering.
Westfall jacket 25% off for orders made within today. Order now, ask questions later. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Please contact us by email to redeem the offer.

Or that :)

This sucker is a beauty to say the least. I am seriously considering dumping a jacket and going for one of these-

...another thing I also like about this one..is the fit. Not even close to being up over the belt like some insist these styles should be worn. This is a fit that you can wear with any pants.
HD

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
...another thing I also like about this one..is the fit. Not even close to being up over the belt like some insist these styles should be worn. This is a fit that you can wear with any pants.
HD
I agree with you, HD. I haven't really cared for this style jacket as it seems short to me, but this BK version is really nice.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Thanks, we are happy to offer a great degree of customization. In certain cases you can even design the jacket yourselves.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I agree with you, HD. I haven't really cared for this style jacket as it seems short to me, but this BK version is really nice.

Me too. The BK version of this is the only one I've seen with a good fit that doesn't look short and puffy like the others.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Christmas special. Buy any Aeronaut in Badalassi hide, get a USN jacket at 50% off. Offer applies for seal color only. The 50% item has to be purchased at the same time. To redeem the offer please contact us. Offer valid until 20 Dec or until supplies last.

Above meant to read 'dark seal'
I should stress also that the offer concerns the standard version of the jacket. Size adjustments can be made but please do not come with a laundry list of customizations.

Last edited:

cuthbert

One of the Regulars
I've been out from this board for a long time...however as far as I remember I was one of the first customers that tried the then new brand, Bill Kelso, something like two years ago.

I have a BK A-2, very nice and trim jacket, and a M-422, I think one of the prototypes...both serious quality stuff.

A question for Andy: is the "Duke" jacket a replica of the Plissken jacket in Escape from NY?

andyfalzon

Vendor
The Duke jacket is a replica of the below vintage jacket which happens to be the same as Plissken's but with buttons.
99383496_o_1_00.jpg

We offer both the button and zipper version. The name "Duke" itself is a reference to the movie.

andyfalzon

Vendor
Special Xmas offer for FL members only!!!

25% off the Waldo Pepper jacket, standard version.
Size adjustments acceptable.

GP066094_xl.jpg

Offer expires on 25 Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy