Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Correspondence - Find a Pen Pal

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Alright folks, if there are others interested then I can start ANOTHER list! :D I think its cool that so many people are down with the letter writing. Im loving getting a letter in the mail from across the globe! What fun!

Ill see where we are by the end of this week.

LD

Caledonia

Practically Family
Project's going great! I fall into the "I'm really slow at writing and you can't read what I've written anyway" bracket, but I'm in touch with everybody and it will all, every so cool-ly, develop! :) Thanks for doing what you're doing LadyDay, and if you feel there are people waiting too long for a new list, it sounds like you can contact a few folk that have said they can write to somebody else (I'll add me to that list now that I've got a bit of practice at "commitment" - ok penpal type guys, I know, I know :eek: ).

And on another note. Now that I'm writing (ok so it's debatable if my scribing can be accorded any penmanship merit stars, but...) I was sitting in front of a friend I rarely see the other day, talking about another friend I rarely see, and thought, :eusa_doh: why am I not also writing to these people! This is a exponentially expanding project/hobby/interest/thingy. :D

Brooksie

One Too Many
Hi Lady Day I e-mailed you last week and did not hear back from you. I would really like to be apart of this letter writing thing that is going on. I would like to start off with four pen pals... 2 guys and 2 girls would be nice. Here is my e-mail address so you can get my name on the list:
lisasmakeupbox@earthlink.net.

thanks,
Brooksie

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Caledonia said:
I was sitting in front of a friend I rarely see the other day, talking about another friend I rarely see, and thought, :eusa_doh: why am I not also writing to these people! This is a exponentially expanding project/hobby/interest/thingy. :D

Ha! I was thinking the same thing about some people I know, but Im sure they wouldnt value it as much as you guys. Itd be 'Oh did you get my letter?' and they would all, 'Yeah, but you could of just eMailed.' :eusa_doh:

Ill be senting out list 3 with those who want penpals, and Ill see if I can accommodate those who are looking for another pal as well :) Look for it this week folks.

For those still interested follow these step by step instructions. I make writing, fun!

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showpost.php?p=131363&postcount=68

LD

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is it still possible to get on the list. OOh, I just love writing letters, and the lounge is filled with such interesting fun people who would make letter writing great!! So please let me know if it's still possible to get in on this very cool event.....

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
McPeppers said:
Yeah same question lol
Well, I don't know how all the plans were to match people up. If there are ways of matching people by descriptions of said person. But, I don't have a pen pal, and you don't, maybe we could become pen pals.
Wow, does that sound kind of sad, pleading for a pal?? I'm really not saying this in a whiney sad tone, I swear lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy