Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CR jacket with diamond quilted shoulders

BobJ

Practically Family
Oh, don't worry about it, you're not missing much. It's all just another lie you turn a blind eye to. You're better off with jackets. And waitresses. With coffee cup tattoos on their necks.

That's funnier than hell! Literally made me laugh out loud, here alone at midnight in my apartment. And there's a deep vein of truth to be mined there, too.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh, don't worry about it, you're not missing much. It's all just another lie you turn a blind eye to. You're better off with jackets. And waitresses. With coffee cup tattoos on their necks.

I think you just need to find a better significant other....

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
^ but from what I hear... in few years they will develop uneven patina, heavily creased, and sagging out badly, costly to maintain... would HWT help? or should we just trade it in with a new one?

Last edited:
I'm loving my Thedi Phoenix. I think of it as a modernised J-100.

What has surprised me the most is its my wives favourite jacket....by far.

I'm sure most of us can relate to a very distinct apathy to this obsession from our significant others, from not too subtle eye rolls to flat out "I just don't understand this jacket thing" and "just pick one, its not a fashion show" comments lol

For whatever reason though, she actually "likes" the Thedi. I think this is the first one in years that arrived and didn't get the "why do you need another jacket" comment.
This is a thing of beauty. See, I know I'm nuts and I know she's nuts, and she knows I'm nuts, but she doesn't know she's nuts, nor does she know that I know she's nuts... So if you can get all those nuts to align...you've got a jacket that fits to the nuts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy