Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cute Vintage-y Shoes

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Those suede oxfords are cute but the heels are too thin to look really vintage. Too bad.

crwritt said:
Chadwick's has these lookalikes on sale super cheap
They do lack the quality and the platform sole, and they are what some would call vegan (man made materials)
but they come in some real cool textures and colors, for that special outfit!
There are lots of other vintage- reminiscent shoes on clearance there right now as well.
http://www.chadwicks.com/department.aspx?DeptId=8415&12PerPage=1

I have been needing/wanting some good vintage style penny loafers for a long time.
I finally ordered these today.:D
basscasellloafers.jpg

Emer

One of the Regulars
I posted these under the new purchases thread, but they belong here too. These are from a repro/vintage-inspired line, I think. They're called Fahrenheit. Won them off eBay.

969e_1.jpg

SassyLindaB

Familiar Face
Crystal20Goldx.jpg

My hubby got these glitzy dancing shoes for me as a reward for my latest essay result (90%), we have both just started rock & roll dancing lessons each week and we are going to "The Band Club" tonight.

oh yeah...he got new shoes too...sweet 2 tone (black and white) Brogues.

Inky said:
I love my Bass Weejuns so much. It's what I wore through grade school, and so did my mother. Mine are the burgundy color.

Now you need to find the perfect lucky pennies ;)

I got these on Friday and as much as all the reviews I read say they are true to size they were too snug on me.:( Maybe everyone wears them with bare feet but I want to wear them with socks so I am going to exchange them for a wider width.

Inky

One Too Many
CherryRed said:
I got these on Friday and as much as all the reviews I read say they are true to size they were too snug on me.:( Maybe everyone wears them with bare feet but I want to wear them with socks so I am going to exchange them for a wider width.

I had to get a wide width too when I purchased mine - same reason, I wanted to wear them with socks :)

Lau Mo

Familiar Face
These are the shoes I just got in from Target.

Though it is still too cold to wear them out, they seem to be really comfortable and FINALLY I have a pair of shoes that have a heel that is low enough for me to walk in.

I think they have a vintage look about them, do you agree?

shoees.jpg

maybelaughter

Familiar Face
Lau Mo said:
These are the shoes I just got in from Target.

Though it is still too cold to wear them out, they seem to be really comfortable and FINALLY I have a pair of shoes that have a heel that is low enough for me to walk in.

I think they have a vintage look about them, do you agree?

shoees.jpg
i almost bought those last time i was in target - i was just excited to find a heel there that wasn't 4" high (or a stick thin thing...)! but they weren't a perfect fit, i had too much extra room behind my heel, so i passed them up... my funny shaped feet always let me down!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner