Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dr. Who?

Panache

A-List Customer
I could never take Tom Baker seriously... he looked too much like Harpo Marx.

Growing up he was "my" Doctor Who, the first story I watched was "Robot" and only much much later discovered some of the other Doctors. My personal favorite Doctor is Jon Pertwee (though watching some of the new stuff I love Christopher Eccleston ). I was very happy to introduce my young son to the old show and that he took a liking to it.

From last Halloween

DSC04847-1.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Joe Rotax

Familiar Face
It runs pretty much 24/7 on justin tv sci fi

I remember when it first started in the UK and I've been watching it on and off ever since.

The recent versions of the doctor are quite good IMO and Alex Kingston did a good job as well.

backstagejack

New in Town
Sorry if this is an old topic. I tried the search function and after several pages decided to just post.

Trying to source out alternatives to the fourth doctor hat from Baker's first season. I know it was originally a Herbert Johnson Poet and that Penman does an incredible recreation of it.

Does anyone know or have an idea of a budget alternative? I've done some searches online and I can get some that are okay. Just really trying not to have to get the costume 4th doctor hat which looks pretty bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner