Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebbets Field baseball jackets

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I happened on the store in Seattle recently. Amazing. Happily they were having a sale.
I picked up a Philadelphia Hebrews 1920 jersey:
http://www.ebbets.com/product/Philadelphia-Hebrews-1920-Road-Jersey
By "flannel" they mean wool, BTW.

I also got a cap from the SF Seals. I asked why they didn't have a leather sweatband in there
and they told me the 1950s cap does, because that's what the original had. I preferred the design
for the 1940s cap. Yes they stock both.
http://www.ebbets.com/product/San-Francisco-Seals-1940-Ballcap/Ballcaps

Great store (and I'm not even a baseball fan).

CBI

One Too Many
I am a size 43-44 regular. The jacket is a large and fits very well. The sleeves were long for me so they have been shortened by a local tailor. Very nice quality, the hardware is not quite as heavy-duty as I would like. The cotton shell is fine however I would have preferred a pigment dyed heavier material which IMO would be more vintage. I own a few of their jerseys and they are superb. They look better after washing and being worn-in. I believe they would do well with a distressed line (if well-done). T-shirts a nice and the fungo shirts are great under-layers. The caps are super. I have been toying with their varsity style leather/wool jackets but I think they are a little pricey for what you get. They seem to be having more online sales so I am keeping my eyes open for deals.

CBI

One Too Many
I meant the jerseys but I did wash the jackets as well. very little difference with the jacket.

tonypaj

Practically Family
Got a Ground Crew Jacket today, together with two fungo shirts. Quite happy, perfect for the price and my purposes. And the French Post again forgot the VAT and customs duties :) Bad thing is they do not seem to make the fungo shirts any more. Good thing is that I got a couple that were left...

CBI

One Too Many
I purchased a fungo shirt on sale right before they discontinued them. Maybe they will bring them back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn