Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC...I get it, now.

wdw

One Too Many
Just do like women do and say it was a real bargain but you've forgotten the ridiculously low price.

I'm always impressed by my wife's ability to kit herself out in quality labels that cost "next to nothing". I'm a bit disappointed that she can never find her credit card statements though. Must have been innocently misfiled.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Very nice jacket and excellent fit. Congrats and enjoy. I have the ELC house A-2 in horsehide and I really like the pattern. A very comfortable jacket.

thor

Call Me a Cab
Nice jacket; today a seal goatskin, tomorrow a russet horsehide, then the obligatory G-1...it's becomes a fun (but somewhat expensive) hobby!
Good luck with the new ELC.

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Pat yourself on the back for me, You own the look man! Wow..you got serious Panache!

Im uh, pretty sure it got Wifey in the mood if you know what I mean!

Just put that Jacket on and give her the *Look* and Im pretty sure she will pounce!

Shes all yours skip! :kiss:

JumpBoot

One of the Regulars
Thank you very much, that's quite kind of you to say. :) Actually, I really appreciate all of the positive feedback. My wife hated the jacket at first, and it sort of dampened my enthusiasm. Needless to say it's grown on me and I wear the thing everywhere.

jb

Pat yourself on the back for me, You own the look man! Wow..you got serious Panache!

Im uh, pretty sure it got Wifey in the mood if you know what I mean!

Just put that Jacket on and give her the *Look* and Im pretty sure she will pounce!

Shes all yours skip! :kiss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR