Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELC...I get it, now.

JumpBoot

One of the Regulars
I finally took possession of my first "High end" A2, an Eastman House in goat. I'm completely smitten with this jacket, and frankly, I don't want to take it off. My wife, who does not like the A2 design at all, even concedes that it's a smashing jacket.

I have the serious feeling that, while I'll probably never need another A2, that I'm going to want more.

JB

Congrats! But of course, we want pics and I'll warn you now it ain't your last one. lol
Pics, then start saving. BYW, took my wife a bit to get used to them too. She loves them now. Go figger.

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
Very nice jacket
elc2copy.jpg

Persimmon

One of the Regulars
Very nice jacket
elc2copy.jpg

A little olive oil and gentle working in with your fingers will age that name tag more in keeping with the knit colour if you want a less contrasting view to the jacket.
Hopefully its not full of black marker pen !!!!
Looking good
Alan

jps79

New in Town
Nice fitting. I too own an Eastman A2 in time worn finish.
Even for pros it`s hard to distinguish from an original.

JumpBoot

One of the Regulars
Since I've worn the hell out of this thing it's just gotten better. Here's some shots taken in Houston this weekend. IMG_1701.JPG 1450143_10201524645850495_253463339_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR