Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Excelled" women's MC jacket

InsOma

New in Town
Greetings all,

My wife recently drug out an old jacket she used to wear in high school (still fits!), and it's an "Excelled" brand jacket that needs a little TLC but seems pretty decent. She bought it for around $100 about 15 years ago, and I might work on the leather a little bit and see if I can't get it looking good. If it's worthwhile, I may have the lining replaced, as the current quilted black satin is pretty worn. Pics are attached below, I'd appreciate anyone's input about this jacket, to see if it's worth investing much time or money in.

Thanks!

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

schitzo

Suspended
the leather on that looks like it's in nice shape to me. But if you wanna condition it, I've read ave reviews about Dr Jackson's hide rejuvenator..

InsOma

New in Town
Thanks guys. The leather is in pretty good shape, except for some dried/discolored areas under the sleeves. The jacket has sat in a storage unit in LA since the 90s. I'm a little disappointed that it's not worth a bit more, so I'll probably just condition the leather and not do anything with the lining.

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
The memories! Did you buy that at Bent Bike in Lynnwood? I bought one there in the mid eighties and lived in that thing for about 10 years

strokes1251

Practically Family
Thanks guys. The leather is in pretty good shape, except for some dried/discolored areas under the sleeves. The jacket has sat in a storage unit in LA since the 90s. I'm a little disappointed that it's not worth a bit more, so I'll probably just condition the leather and not do anything with the lining.
Yea I get you some people think just cause its old and "vintage" it will be worth something lol. Just put it on ebay and hope for the best :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran