Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fortune & Glory Coalition {Adventurebilt}

fatwoul

Practically Family
1911 Man said:
...The hat looks much better in person, I do not, but the photo quality is mediocre

Fine looking AB, 1911.

As for the photo quality, perspective is the key. No one photo will ever do a hat justice, but you've made the right choice in setting the camera further away from you, as it makes the hat appear as it would to another person looking at you wearing it. A lot of the pictures around here are taken at arm's length, by the wearer - which is perfectly fine, often the only option, and can help exaggerate the proportions of the hat to create a more exciting (although perhaps less dimensionally accurate) image.

Don't compare your image to those that are taken at arm's length. Some more different angles of your AB would be nice to see, but in my opinion, the image itself is a very useful one.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Okay, I'm in as of yesterday after a mere 13 month wait.

p1013037kp4.jpg

p1013040mw4.jpg

p1013027qr6.jpg

I'll take some pics of it actually on soon.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Mmmmmmm....!! yum.

Pure 'eye candy!!' Purrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Wear it in good health and get a few more pics up for us please ;) (Some inside shots too :) ).

Duck

Practically Family
Looks fantastic, Alan! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I can hardly wait for mine, only about 10 months left to wait :D

MrFusion

One of the Regulars
Colby Jack said:
Thats a beauty Mr. Fusion!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Thanks! It made my day. :D I didn't expect it until October at the earliest. It was a great surprise. Now I need it to cool off a bit so I can actually wear it! :eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
MrFusion said:
Thanks! It made my day. :D I didn't expect it until October at the earliest. It was a great surprise. Now I need it to cool off a bit so I can actually wear it! :eusa_doh:
Nah just wear it!:D I wore mine hiking and in the 100 degree heat of Memphis.

MrFusion

One of the Regulars
indycop said:
Nah just wear it!:D I wore mine hiking and in the 100 degree heat of Memphis.

I saw those pictures. Really nice! And the family looked great as well!
You didn't find the AB (or any fur felt for that matter) too hot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes