Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Oh no,shaved heads another weakness of mine!I'm not sure which I like better a full pompadour or nice bald look.Gotta have the right head shape,though!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Another one of my vintage meats is Tyrone Power. I don't know much about him, but I do know he is pretty to look at!

tpower.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
rubyredlocks said:
Oh no,shaved heads another weakness of mine!I'm not sure which I like better a full pompadour or nice bald look.Gotta have the right head shape,though!

I know what you mean, my neighbour (and good friend) is a black firefighter and he keeps his head shaved. I see him comin & going every morning..let me tell you, it's enough to make you drop your Corn Flakeslol

olive bleu

One Too Many
LolitaHaze said:
Olive Bleu... I'll take the one in the light blue! Thank you. :eusa_clap

okey dokey. I want the one on the left( the roundish one with the bald head, or the guy in front of him bending over.( i wonder what they would think of us?:)

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
My list of Black Babes include:

Shemar Moore
shemarmoore03.jpg

Notice each one of these guys play something that has to do with the law... police, detective, crime scene investigator, security guy... and then there is Judge Joe Brown who is obviously a judge! I think I sense a theme amoungest myself!

Whooo hoo hoo hoo!!! Sigh and swoon, he's sooooooo nummy:D I loooove his charater on Criminal Minds. There's just something about a well built guy who's got a badge, maybe 'cause they come off as protective and smart (and I don't see a lot of that these days). That man is what good dreams are made of......(drool):D

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Hehehe I know! I also have a bit of a thing for the Dr. You know, the kid. Don't know why. Probably because he is skinny and dorky. :)

CanadaDoll said:
Whooo hoo hoo hoo!!! Sigh and swoon, he's sooooooo nummy:D I loooove his charater on Criminal Minds. There's just something about a well built guy who's got a badge, maybe 'cause they come off as protective and smart (and I don't see a lot of that these days). That man is what good dreams are made of......(drool):D

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Ah,I found another look I love on a man and Wildroot wears this one well,so charming:
IMG_0098.jpg

Here's the sailor uniform pic with Lauren,Powerhouse,MissQueenie,and Wildroot.These fellas look hard to resist to me,;)!(Of course,the pretty ladies on their arms add to the allure as well,just something to see such a good looking and well turned out group)
qm06.05.jpg

P

Phaedra

Of course my favorite is

my fiance Maintcoder

KentInTux.jpg

another modern day actor who is easy on the eyes, Olivier Martinez

olivier_martinez_03.jpg

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Phaedra-We've been asked not to post our own fellas,but your's is a cutie.Now I'm tempted to rebel and post my own cutie,dare I?

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
Hehehe I know! I also have a bit of a thing for the Dr. You know, the kid. Don't know why. Probably because he is skinny and dorky. :)

I completely agree, he's not my type but he's so sweet and smart, and not at all uncomfortable about being "geeky" you can't help but luv him.:D

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well then...

GOK said:
Kinda proves their manliness eh? After all, they might not escape unscathed! ;)

Originally Posted by olive bleu
I'll second that!

Actually, I'd say that any lounger that has the nerve to even come in here is pretty ok in my books!

I shall return! -- I'll leave my friend for company though!
HartsWar2.jpg

-dixon cannon

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Dixon Cannon said:
Originally Posted by olive bleu
I'll second that!

Actually, I'd say that any lounger that has the nerve to even come in here is pretty ok in my books!

I shall return! -- I'll leave my friend for company though!
HartsWar2.jpg

-dixon cannon

Now why did you go and post my future baby daddy? lol
Terrance Howard is a DREAMBOAT!

LD

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Daisy Buchanan said:
There was one night in particular, we were hanging out and drinking a bit. He [neighbor Nick] was showing me some work he had done in his master bath, which is inside his bedroom. For one moment, he leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I got all gitty and ran off like a school girl!!!!! Argh, the chance was lost forever. Now he has a girlfriend. Maybe this is a bit of jealousy, but she's quite tedious and annoying. I'm sure the only reason why he's with her is because she's pretty. But, she's dumb as a brick, and incredibly self absorbed.

So...he put a move on you without trying to go out with you or impress you first--he just tried to impress you on a HE date. No, that's not right, he didn't take you out on a date. He just got drunk and slobbery and figured, "What have I got to lose?" Now he's dating a beautiful, selfish airhead. The instinct you had to run away from this guy sounds right to me. I say you can do better. :)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Now that that intrusive ape Cannon's gone... :D

In Nick's defense, I do believe Daisy did mention they had spent a great deal of time together, hanging out as undefined acquaintences and such, prior to the magic moment. Making a move at that point was merely expressing the progression of his feelings for her. I'm sure formal dates would have followed.

It wasn't necessarily a kiss out of nowhere, time or development of emotional attraction-wise.

Speaking as a man who's been known to make a move or two. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou