Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Mmmm... nice pics all!

We have been in this house for four years and still don't have cable or an antenna, so no tv for me. I'm missing out on a lot of silver screen goodness. So all I can think of is James Stewart and Clark Gable.

As for modern, I have this thing for Nicholas Cage.

I just saw Boondocker Saints the other night.. yes, those are some sexy "twins"...

Just give me a guy with a uniform or suit/hat!!! I'll be happy! I haven't been here long enough to know the lounge boys yet.

OH, ELVIS... forgot ELVIS!!
Nikki

olive bleu

One Too Many
and speaking of uniforms.. is anyone old enough to remember Richard Gere in An Officer & a Gentleman?
CIN01057_239.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
Dixon Cannon said:
That's Bond; James Bond.

The picture reminds me of a collage my old roommate and I made up. She told me about her friend's wall of shirtless buff men. My roommate and I decided we thought guys were more attractive dressed nice than super ripped and shirtless so we made a collage on our door of hot guys in vintage and historical clothes (hey, we're both history majors :) ) to counter her friend's wall of ridiculously buff guys. (One exception to this is Eric Bana in Munich. Oh goodness.)

I'd take Bond in tux over Bond in trunks.

olive bleu

One Too Many
ok.. I realize that i am completely out of control in this thread..:D

But before I give it a rest, I just have to revisit my previous remark about having a thing for black men.. I can't be alone in thinking these guys are hot!

75_465385078_will_smith_H110354_L.jpg

my men Will...

charles_barkley.jpg

And Charles:)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
olive bleu said:
I'll second that!

Actually, I'd say that any lounger tat has the nerve to even come in here is pretty ok in my bookslol

Ha! So you have to include me then with my devil-may-care attitude. ;) lol
(I just had to view this thread,...it's the only one in this room I have read,...honest! [angel] :whistling )

olive bleu

One Too Many
Maj.Nick Danger said:
(I just had to view this thread,...it's the only one in this room I have read,...honest! [angel] :whistling )

oh, sure...it's your only foray in here! But you are wolcome if you can stand it!lol

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Maj. Nick Danger... Are you sure it isn't more along the lines of, "Powder Room? W... w...w...well... how did I ever get in here??! I was on my way to the Observation bar! I must have taken a wrong turn! :whistling " Hahahahaha You are awesome!

Maj.Nick Danger said:

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
LolitaHaze said:
Maj. Nick Danger... Are you sure it isn't more along the lines of, "Powder Room? W... w...w...well... how did I ever get in here??! I was on my way to the Observation bar! I must have taken a wrong turn! :whistling " Hahahahaha You are awesome!

Yeah,...ehh,...sure! That's right! Yeah, I just found this by accident. I'm a victim of soicumstances! :whistling
(You're awesome too, toots! ;) )

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for all of the support ladies. Believe me, I've thought many times about ways to get him alone. It's not that difficult, he lives just down the hall, and I do have a key to his apartment. We also have a lot in common. We both grew up in Rhode Island, and know a lot of the same people. He's just an all around nice guy, and really really cute. OOOh, those pecks!!! Sharp dresser. OK, I'll stop, I'm just making myself sad:( I think I'll use that key to sneak into his apartment late one night. Just have to make sure his girlfriend isn't visiting!

Speaking of Pecks, Gregory Peck gets my vote along with Carey Grant. My two favorite vintage male screen presences.

As for our Lounge men. Well, I'd have to say that Hemingway Jones gets my vote. I know, I'm biased, being that he's my roommate and good friend. But, he's a all around great guy, and handsome as well. Mojave Jack is also on my list. He's quite handsome and a true gentleman. Just don't let his wife know I have a secret crush on him. Scotrace gets my vote as well. What a kind, very well dressed, intelligent man. Oh, and I can't leave out Mr. Chevalier. What a great personality and wonderful dresser. He's a great guy to talk to too.

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
My list of Black Babes include:

Judge Joe Brown
joebrown3-791468.jpg

Shemar Moore
shemarmoore03.jpg

Jesse L. Martin
vtonys_martin.jpg

James Lesure
18435087.jpg

Hill Harper
HillHarper.jpg

Gary Dourdan
w1LOU0188426034_150x200.jpg

Notice each one of these guys play something that has to do with the law... police, detective, crime scene investigator, security guy... and then there is Judge Joe Brown who is obviously a judge! I think I sense a theme amoungest myself!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LolitaHaze said:
My list of Black Babes include:

Jesse L. Martin
vtonys_martin.jpg

MMMmmm, he certainly is yummy. Big Law and Order fan. He seems like a nice guy too. Good choice. I have a thing for men in uniform. My last boyfriend was a detective. Prior to that I had dated 3 cops. I have an ex who I dated for about 3 years, we are still very close. We only broke up because he took a job in Florida and I didn't move with him. Oh, did he look good in his uniform. Now he works for a joint task force between the DEA and Homeland security. There are only 12 people in the world on his task force. I just love his badge. It's fun to go out with him, we never have to wait in line, and he gets into Disney for free, since he is stationed out of Kissimmee. Hm, maybe I need to move to Florida!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
You are like me then... I heart me the police officers! I don't know which is better... the badge or the getting in Disney for free with no line waiting!

Daisy Buchanan said:
MMMmmm, he certainly is yummy. Big Law and Order fan. He seems like a nice guy too. Good choice. I have a thing for men in uniform. My last boyfriend was a detective. Prior to that I had dated 3 cops. I have an ex who I dated for about 3 years, we are still very close. We only broke up because he took a job in Florida and I didn't move with him. Oh, did he look good in his uniform. Now he works for a joint task force between the DEA and Homeland security. There are only 12 people in the world on his task force. I just love his badge. It's fun to go out with him, we never have to wait in line, and he gets into Disney for free, since he is stationed out of Kissimmee. Hm, maybe I need to move to Florida!

olive bleu

One Too Many
cleveland.jpg

and lets not leave out the fire fighters! I would set a match to my own house to see these guys tearing up my sidewalk in a big red truck!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic