Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

olive bleu

One Too Many
omg, i could look at hat mouth for a few hours
gp.jpg

olive bleu

One Too Many
Daisy Buchanan said:
I've got this neighbor in my building, Nick, ooohhh, he's dreamy. Five years my younger, stunning to look at, and a sweetheart to boot.
We both bought our condos at the same time, and quickly became friends. In the beginning we hung out a lot. There was one night in particular, we were hanging out and drinking a bit. He was showing me some work he had done in his master bath, which is inside his bedroom. For one moment, he leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I got all gitty and ran off like a school girl!!!!! Argh, the chance was lost forever. Now he has a girlfriend. Maybe this is a bit of jealousy, but she's quite tedious and annoying. I'm sure the only reason why he's with her is because she's pretty. But, she's dumb as a brick, and incredibly self absorbed. Oh well, maybe one day when we hang out again, I'll make my move. He really is a looker, and just a kind, gentle soul too. Hmmmm, Daisy drifts away into Nick dream world.
As for celebs, I've never been star struck before. Not a big fan of the famous. But, there is something very sexy about Ryan Phillippe. I also think the man who plays Dr. Kovach on ER is quite a looker.

you need to try to sneak a picture of him so we can see!!

GOK

One Too Many
Daisy!!! :eek: Why on earth didn't you seize the chance when you had it? You mad, mad thing, you! Gosh, you are going to have to get working on your femme fatale image! :D

Ok if we're doing vintage...

still-1.jpg

Michael Rennie (was ill the day the earth stood still...!)

Mason.jpg

James Mason - suave, sophisticated and possessing the most wonderful voice.

James20Stewart.jpg

James Stewart - <le sigh>

Granger.jpg

Stewart Granger - debonair and dashing!

olive bleu

One Too Many
~landgirl~ said:
They ONLY time I have ever fancied Brad Pitt - and I mean EVER, is when he was is in fight club. But maybe that's just my weird love of men in violent films.. which leads me to my second heart throbe.. :eek:

Paul Bettany as Gangster No. 1

025745_29.jpg

I take it you have never seen brad in "A river Runs through it"?
Plans-11297.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Hehehehe Normally I have a Top Ten Men List (today's men), but I will narrow it down to just my top 3. Starting with #1 -- My ultimate male!

Chris Isaak
cism.jpg

Mark Grace
mgsm.jpg

Hugh Laurie
hlsm.jpg

Now when it comes to vintage meat, nothing tops these two boys for me.

Cary Grant
cgsm.jpg

Desi Arnaz
dasm.jpg

And finally, the man I think is a cutie in the Fedora Lounge... that would be...

Marc Chevalier. His wife is one lucky lady!

Elaina

One Too Many
I like men in general, so I pretty much can find something attractive about all the guys I run across.

Scotrace is quite handsome, there's something eyecatching about him. John in Covina, Matt Deckard, MArc Chevalier: those are the ones off the top of the head that are attractive in pics. Personality-wise, I'd have to go with Lincsong. The man finds me funny. What's not to like?

Celebs (and really in real life) I like the nerdy ones. Mentioned John Ritter and Buster Keaton before, Sean Bean is hot, I always liked DeForest Kelley, but I can't stand Topher Grace or Tobey Maguire, they look too much like my ex-husband. I like Jay Mohr, and that's about it for names. I don't watch too much TV.

Really, I like men of all kinds. Not much bad I can say about any one of them.

olive bleu

One Too Many
ok... i can see i am being dared, who can resist that?:D

It looks like we all agree on SCOTRACE...but i also think FLETCH is pretty good looking and lets not forget Senator Jack:eek:

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Miss Neecerie said:
until the first set of couples goes all wrong and you realise you cant stand to see that person......but they are all over the Lounge.....

But think of the positives.. the first fedora wedding and then the first fedora baby! LOL

lindylady

A-List Customer
Miss Neecerie said:
until the first set of couples goes all wrong and you realise you cant stand to see that person......but they are all over the Lounge.....

You're right. I neglected to think about that in my exuberance. Forget what I said. Not so excellent an idea :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran