Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
He put on weight for that role, so had a bit of a podgy roll of his own :D - which I actually thought was really quite sweet. Plus it's that typical WWII german haircut - it REALLY suited him!

LadyDeWinter

A-List Customer
What about him?

I love Christian Bale, another British actor. He is sooo cute and a good actor:

261018.jpg
[/IMG]

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Some of my famous favorites are:
Canadian, Sean Ashmore
Jet Li
and
Jason Scott Lee

Non famous:
There's a particular boy in my one of my classes, who's quite nice to daydream about:D

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
I saw Christian Bale in a really weird film a while ago - it was one of those mid week, late night/early morning BBC1 jobs! He was REALLY young and played a boy with some sort of learning difficulty and ran away to live with an older man who picked up dead animals in the road. I caught it mid film, so didn't really understand the story line so well, but it was a quaint little film!

olive bleu

One Too Many
colin-firth.jpg

For me there is simply no other

I must have seen A&E's Pride & Prejudice about 14 times.Remember the scene where Lizzie is visiting Pemberly and Mr. Darcy comes out of the pond, soaking wet, shirt clinging to his back?..

...SOMEBODY HELP MEEE!!!!:D

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
CanadaDoll said:
Non famous:
There's a particular boy in my one of my classes, who's quite nice to daydream about:D

Ooh Arr ;) I have someone like that at work - but I am sure he is completely different to the big fabricated person I have made him into!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I don't get the Christian Bale thing...I think he's a great actor though. He is excellent in The Prestige.

I can't think of any other celebrities I like. I don't see the attraction with a lot of the current male "pinups". I used to fancy Keanu Reeves and Brad Pitt about 10 years ago. Not so much now. People like Jack from Lost that a lot of girls seem to like are just so bland.

Ooh, actually, Sawyer from Lost. Now *he* is *HOT*. Not mad about the hair, but those dimples...*wibbles*

lost1-18.jpg

GOK

One Too Many
~landgirl~ said:
I saw Christian Bale in a really weird film a while ago - it was one of those mid week, late night/early morning BBC1 jobs! He was REALLY young and played a boy with some sort of learning difficulty and ran away to live with an older man who picked up dead animals in the road. I caught it mid film, so didn't really understand the story line so well, but it was a quaint little film!

Oh I saw a Brendan Fraser one that was similarly odd - Darkly Noone (sp?). I preferred him in the Mummy...rawr! :p

Aaahhh Mr Firth is a real sweetie. Olive have you seen the extras on the second Bridget Jones DVD, where Bridget is interviewing him? It's actually the best part of the DVD! She keeps harping on about his wet shirts! I see her point actually!

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Very true Landgirl, they always are when you actually start talking to themlol
But hey that's why crushes are so much fun, I try to have several, that way if one fantasy fizzles out there's someone else.:D But I have never dated more than one fella at a time, my sister says I should try it.;)

GOK

One Too Many
Fleur De Guerre said:

Absolutely not my type at all, I'm afraid. He's nice looking but doesn't do it for me.

Now this...

poster.jpg

Could easily have me breathing heavily!

I can't believe that none of you have even mentioned our lovely gentlemen from the Lounge. Shame on you all! lol

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
They ONLY time I have ever fancied Brad Pitt - and I mean EVER, is when he was is in fight club. But maybe that's just my weird love of men in violent films.. which leads me to my second heart throbe.. :eek:

Paul Bettany as Gangster No. 1

025745_29.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got this neighbor in my building, Nick, ooohhh, he's dreamy. Five years my younger, stunning to look at, and a sweetheart to boot.
We both bought our condos at the same time, and quickly became friends. In the beginning we hung out a lot. There was one night in particular, we were hanging out and drinking a bit. He was showing me some work he had done in his master bath, which is inside his bedroom. For one moment, he leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I got all gitty and ran off like a school girl!!!!! Argh, the chance was lost forever. Now he has a girlfriend. Maybe this is a bit of jealousy, but she's quite tedious and annoying. I'm sure the only reason why he's with her is because she's pretty. But, she's dumb as a brick, and incredibly self absorbed. Oh well, maybe one day when we hang out again, I'll make my move. He really is a looker, and just a kind, gentle soul too. Hmmmm, Daisy drifts away into Nick dream world.
As for celebs, I've never been star struck before. Not a big fan of the famous. But, there is something very sexy about Ryan Phillippe. I also think the man who plays Dr. Kovach on ER is quite a looker.

olive bleu

One Too Many
GOK said:
Oh I saw a Brendan Fraser one that was similarly odd - Darkly Noone (sp?). I preferred him in the Mummy...rawr! :p

Aaahhh Mr Firth is a real sweetie. Olive have you seen the extras on the second Bridget Jones DVD, where Bridget is interviewing him? It's actually the best part of the DVD! She keeps harping on about his wet shirts! I see her point actually!

NO I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT GOK, BUT CLEARLY I MUST GET MYSELF TO MY NEAREST VIDEO STORE:D hE WAS ADORABLE IN BRIDGET JONES,TOO.

i ALSO HAVE A THING FOR BLACK MEN. WILL SMITH AND CHARLES BARKLEY

COME TO MIND

[

MissHuff

A-List Customer
great choices, ladie. and Sawyer, omg yummy! but I'd just like to add two fellas that obviously belong in this category but I just felt like posting up some handsome fellas that give my fiance a run for his money because of our relationships onscreen ;) lol

cg.jpg

Cary Grant

and

gp.jpg

Gregory Peck

swooooooooooooooooooon...lol

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Daisy Buchanan said:
I've got this neighbor in my building, Nick, ooohhh, he's dreamy. Five years my younger, stunning to look at, and a sweetheart to boot.
We both bought our condos at the same time, and quickly became friends. In the beginning we hung out a lot. There was one night in particular, we were hanging out and drinking a bit. He was showing me some work he had done in his master bath, which is inside his bedroom. For one moment, he leaned towards me and tried to kiss me. I got all gitty and ran off like a school girl!!!!! Argh, the chance was lost forever. Now he has a girlfriend. Maybe this is a bit of jealousy, but she's quite tedious and annoying. I'm sure the only reason why he's with her is because she's pretty. But, she's dumb as a brick, and incredibly self absorbed. Oh well, maybe one day when we hang out again, I'll make my move. He really is a looker, and just a kind, gentle soul too. Hmmmm, Daisy drifts away into Nick dream world.
As for celebs, I've never been star struck before. Not a big fan of the famous. But, there is something very sexy about Ryan Phillippe. I also think the man who plays Dr. Kovach on ER is quite a looker.

That's a really sweet story Daisy - like a romantic novel. I hope you get Nick in in end!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass