Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Vanessa

One Too Many
~landgirl~ said:
But think of the positives.. the first fedora wedding and then the first fedora baby! LOL

The first Fedora divorce proceedings. . .

"Judge, I'd like to petition for joint custody of the Borsalinos. . ."

GOK

One Too Many
olive bleu said:
ok... i can see i am being dared, who can resist that?:D

It looks like we all agree on SCOTRACE...but i also think FLETCH is pretty good looking and lets not forget Senator Jack:eek:

Well, Scot is certainly proving to be a hit among the ladies so far!
And how could I have left Fletch out? That cheeky grin is wonderful! I may need to go on a recce in the hat dept. soon! ;)

Novella

Practically Family
Part 1

I already posted pictures of some of my favorites in the crush thread, so here's a theme for something a little different. Guys and guns! (all newer productions for this post, and two posts because I got carried away and went over the pictures/post limit. Oops.)

boondocksaintshd4.jpg

ebanafilmsmunichmb8.jpg

Sadly couldn't find any good Eric Bana + gun pictures so this will have to do.

edwardburnsfe2.jpg

eionbaileylz9.jpg

hartnettux7.jpg

christianbalerofvx6.png

sprjeremyxh6.jpg

His character annoys me everytime I watch Saving Private Ryan, but I still think he's cute.

fourfeathers2kw5.jpg

Novella

Practically Family
Part 2

heathledgerpatrioteh3.jpg

harrisonfordswordzw3.jpg

Well, a sword's, um, a relative of guns.

ioangruffuddhoratiohornhl5.jpg

ezramagsevenvf5.jpg

bondcraigqx0.png

archiegoodwinandgunsfk1.jpg

I'd go for 3 of the 5.

I've only scratched the surface. ;)

As for Fedora Loungers it's hard to say because there are so many and I've read posts by some more than others. The first that come to mind though are Jack Scorpion, Matt Deckard, and Senator Jack. :D I'm sure there are plenty of others I could name if only I'd read more than just one of their posts.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I have to second the Desi Arnaz vote.

Out of our modern actors I find Ewan McGregor to be very charismatic.
ewan_mcgregor_02.jpg

I do like Johnny Depp as well,but have to admit to having a soft spot for the greaser look,so I loved him in Crybaby.(Traci Lords pulled off the 50s bad girl look very well,too)
johnny%20depp%20-%20crybaby%201.jpg

The young Marlon Brando was pretty dreamy.
brando.jpg

I'll have to check that thread in The Observation Bar to see which of our gentlemen I'd pick.It'll be a difficult descision since they're all charming!

olive bleu

One Too Many
i do just want to add that my vote for loungers is shallow and really based on very litttle information:) Some of them, i love reading their posts because they are quick witted & hilarious, but i have no idea what they look like.I always get a kick out of the bantering between J. powers, carebear.. & i don't think i have ever seen them, but really, FUNNY goes a VERY long way with me!

But, i do realize that the whole pont of this thread is to focus on the physical..:D

GOK

One Too Many
rubyredlocks said:
I'll have to check that thread in The Observation Bar to see which of our gentlemen I'd pick.It'll be a difficult descision since they're all charming!

Heheh, I wonder what they'd think if they got wind of us all nipping in and out to ogle them and report back here? lol

Novella

Practically Family
olive bleu said:
But, i do realize that the whole pont of this thread is to focus on the physical..:D

I think there's more to handsome than just looks, although they usually don't hurt. ;)

Rubyredlocks, glad you posted Ewan McGregor! Can't believe I forgot him.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
GOK-I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.It's nice to know that others find you attractive,even when it's just purely from the physical stand point.

Novella-Ewan's always been a fave,but there are many I forget,too.

Out of our gentleman there are a couple that I find handsome and the pics displayed a bit of humor to their personality which always intrigues me.Now,I'm going to be a bad girl and actually display the pics.

Flat-top
506030855_l.jpg

Adem
123ue2.jpg

I know there used to be a pic of Wildroot in a sailor uniform that he looked smashing in,but I can't remember where I saw it.That's a look that definitely sends me.

If I was single(instead of happily married to one of my biggest crushes ever) and about a decade younger,I'm sure there's several of our gentleman that I would have terrible crushes on.:eek:

GOK

One Too Many
I think the pic of Root is in the QM thread - I'm sure I saw him there...possibly with Lauren and Vanessa?

I'd hope they'd get a kick out of knowing that we appreciate them but you never know...they can be strange creatures at times! ;)

Novella - it's a good starting point if nothing else! :D

TOTTIE

One of the Regulars
ooh, I've come to this a bit late, but... I don't usually go for actors. Or Romans. But I'd vote for James Purefoy:
james_purefoy_rome_3_240x350.jpg

(I haven't been doing too well at posting images, though... so it may not be there. sigh)

olive bleu

One Too Many
GOK said:
**dies and goes to heaven**

And ummm, I'd like to nominate Dix for the hotties thread! :D

I'll second that!

Actually, I'd say that any lounger that has the nerve to even come in here is pretty ok in my bookslol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic