Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Birthday Johana! (Moved from Ladies of the Lounge)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Housekeeping Note: I thought Johanna's birthday deserved its own thread, so I took those posts out of The Ladies of the Lounge thread.

Happy Birthday Johanna.
-HJ
Johanna said:
Today is my birthday! This isn't exactly a vintage outfit, although the dress is very vintage, but I thought you might like the photos anyway! I think it's a children's dress, but a very big one. Too big for me so I need to wear a belt with it.

1578721660_bf46391368_o.jpg

1578702352_1fd878506e_o.jpg

Johanna said:
Today is my birthday! ...

Happy Birthday!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Happy birthday Johanna! You look gorgeous, as usual! I really like the "Degas Ballerina' vibe of that pretty dress.

patterson

One of the Regulars
Johanna said:
Today is my birthday! This isn't exactly a vintage outfit, although the dress is very vintage, but I thought you might like the photos anyway! I think it's a children's dress, but a very big one. Too big for me so I need to wear a belt with it.
Har den äran på födelsedagen!
...sköna kvinnor;)

It has been awhile, so I am sure I may have botched some of that...;)

My Italian is much better, but it seems it also gets me in more trouble...:eusa_doh:

Edward

Bartender
Johanna said:

Happy birthday... you look fabulous. Looks like you've changed your hair between the avatar shot and this one? If I may be so bold as to say, I do think the looser curl in this shot is slightly more flattering on you. Nice look. Love the sheers - I always considered seamed stocking to be that bit classier than their plain counterparts.

Johanna

One of the Regulars
patterson said:
Har den äran på födelsedagen!
...sköna kvinnor;)

It has been awhile, so I am sure I may have botched some of that...;)

My Italian is much better, but it seems it also gets me in more trouble...:eusa_doh:

:D Thanks! You said women instead of woman, but otherwise it was good!

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Edward said:
Happy birthday... you look fabulous. Looks like you've changed your hair between the avatar shot and this one? If I may be so bold as to say, I do think the looser curl in this shot is slightly more flattering on you. Nice look. Love the sheers - I always considered seamed stocking to be that bit classier than their plain counterparts.

Thank you! I curl my hair differently depending on how I want it to look :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy