Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

We had rain overnight & some mist falling this morning. I was running behind earlier so just grabbed the Coober Pedy on the way out the door.

28kwo3.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Just taking inventory & reorganizing. I'm thinking I need to make a buy this wk if any of my favorites are on sale. This shelf is Single Malt except for a bottle of Maker's Mark & a bottle of Dobel which weren't where they're supposed to be.
Hey Jack, I can take a Plane and,help you deal with that Balvenie, some Robaina's Churchill's will make a heck of a combo !!

And yes free trade rocks !!! Single malt from Scotland, Cigars from Cuba, some cheese from Wisconsin and real guacamole with mexican Avocados will do the deal.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
For those who thought the Mezcal worm is gross, there is Japanese Habu Sake wine.

264t4ec.jpg

33l2nwm.jpg

25tkah3.jpg

2v9wzdu.jpg

zufbl5.jpg

Just two more hours until Happy Hour Friday!
Habu is good, not my normal drink of choice, but good.

Mezcal is a lower quality Tequila cousin, EXCEPT for the one made with TOBALA AGAVE, that thing is exquisite.

We do have some mezcal made in Durango that has a scorpion instead of worm.

Will get a pick tomorrow.

Meanwhile my Coober Pedy and 7 Leguas at a Tango Milonga evening that ended up playing 7 Nations Army.

ea7edea1ff0255f5bd13dab0ac360c4b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Jack, I can take a Plane and,help you deal with that Balvenie, some Robaina's Churchill's will make a heck of a combo !!

And yes free trade rocks !!! Single malt from Scotland, Cigars from Cuba, some cheese from Wisconsin and real guacamole with mexican Avocados will do the deal.

I just got 2 bottles of Tequila Uno in but otherwise I'm getting kind of low on tequila, low on Knob Creek Single Barrel, & out of Strannahan's after the holidays. Out of Glenfarclas too, so I got some holes to fill.

You need to schedule a "business trip" here to the Midwest. I'm sure I can find some old printing equipment for you to look at so you can CYA as reason for the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari