Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Bowen. It's a deep brick crease. I've gotten recently to where I like the brick as something different. And I like the flange with just a slight bit of cup (call it an A cup) on this style hat. In the pic with the hat on the dash you can see a bit of the Sage undertones with the Sand Peble. I wished the color photographed better.

Here's another one of my bricks:

View attachment 104961
Greetings All:
HJ, i just love this hat!! It’s got this granular sand and pepper kinda texture that beckons the head.
There are some awe-full nice hats and collections on the lounge to be sure, but i think your’s kinda take the corral in western style. Not to offend other’s i hope!
Concerning the menudo, i think you got the order wrong! You gotta order the tequila shots first as a palate pacifier THEN anythings fair game!! If i remember correctly. Ha
Be well. Bowen

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Greetings All:
HJ, i just love this hat!! It’s got this granular sand and pepper kinda texture that beckons the head.
There are some awe-full nice hats and collections on the lounge to be sure, but i think your’s kinda take the corral in western style. Not to offend other’s i hope!
Concerning the menudo, i think you got the order wrong! You gotta order the tequila shots first as a pallate pacifier THEN anythings fair game!! If i remember correctly. Ha
Be well. Bowen
Absolutely right on all points!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
26fefe0aaec3eae682c506644b625cb1.jpg

ebdc26d0f55105e2393b630cb0dbaf99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greetings All:
Concerning the menudo, i think you got the order wrong! You gotta order the tequila shots first as a palate pacifier THEN anythings fair game!! If i remember correctly. Ha
Be well. Bowen
Thank you Bowen for your nice compliment but I would disagree on me taking the corral in Western style. Rick, Perry, Michael R, DD, BB, TJ & yourself come to mind & all have excellent Westerns. RJR is catching up quickly with his Rand's & O'Farrell's among others. And there are plenty of Western hats showing up from others in Nutria, #1 quality, & in the OR style. And newbies to the forum like Kiowa Bill. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but these are among my favorites that I enjoy seeing in these various threads. Interest in Westerns is growing. But thanks again for such a nice compliment!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Greetings HJ:
And modest you are as well. I love westerns. Always have, always will. Just never had the “stones” to don them. Thanks for IDing others to keep an eye out for. Now, if i could just figure out image orientation i’d be good to go.
Be well. B

Desert dog

Thank you Bowen for your nice compliment but I would disagree on me taking the corral in Western style. Rick, Perry, Michael R, DD, BB, TJ & yourself come to mind & all have excellent Westerns. RJR is catching up quickly with his Rand's & O'Farrell's among others. And there are plenty of Western hats showing up from others in Nutria, #1 quality, & in the OR style. And newbies to the forum like Kiowa Bill. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but these are among my favorites that I enjoy seeing in these various threads. Interest in Westerns is growing. But thanks again for such a nice compliment!
It is great to see the amazing amount of western hats, and the interest in them. All of these guys, and then some, post some jaw-dropping hats.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
IF salivating is a Like, you get a big LIKE this morning. I think some beef for breakfast has to be on the menu. Hmm, what is my schedule? Maybe a little Dragon Milk also.

Thanks Jeff.

Eric -

It was delicious. To be fair, it was precooked at the grocery store, just heat and eat, and on sale. Still really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert dog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner