Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats on TV

From Kevin Costner's "Hatfields & McCoys" mini-series.

2v9sydg.jpg

2n7fk9y.jpg

2vlnm0z.jpg

16b11r9.jpg

fn9ztj.jpg

mhejxu.jpg

24gj23q.jpg

j0lkz8.jpg

o0cia0.jpg

24v36mp.jpg

^ 77, actually (not that it matters). I really liked The Fall Guy. I only knew Majors from The Six Million Dollar Man in which his character was rather serious, so I appreciated the sense of humor that Majors displayed through Colt Seavers.

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I didn't see anyone post Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) from Gotham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mm25

One Too Many
Don't know how to get the photo here, but if anyone watches the show Wynona Earp, the Doc Holiday character wears a nice black western hat with a moderate rolled brim. To make a brim curl like that would you roll it while flat and then shape or shape and then curl?
I'm thinking about trying it.

g.durand

One Too Many
Bryan Cranston, reprising his stage role as LBJ on HBO this weekend in "All the Way".

This looks like an off-the-shelf modern Open Road, distressed by the wardrobe people. I'll probably watch it because it's getting good reviews, but I'll have to work to put aside 1) the memory of the larger-than-life persona of LBJ, 2) the memory of Bryan Cranston as Walter White (and farther back, as Hal the father in Malcolm in the Middle and Dr. Tim Whatley on Seinfeld), 3) the more-than-likely bad Texas accent, and 4) the hat.

20ALL-blog427_zpsrycz7sun.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner