Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
And it is great to be back OK guys I will talk to you all later I have to go rest for a bit Thanks for everything...
Carl

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Chief

Welome home, take your time getting better and don't give up. Your chest will EVENTUALLY feel a lot better, but my Dad NEVER pushed a mower again. Everything else, sawing, etc, just not mowing, I guess it was the vibration, and the neighborhood kids needing a job.

Later

Last edited:

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Give Carl our best and we'll send up some prayers for him.

I'm new here and didn't know Carl before...But I've been following this...There is sure a lot of love shared here at the Lounge....I haven't met Carl before. but I've been sick before and I know how great it feels to receive love and positive support...I'd like to welcome Carl home and back to the Forum...and Send Carl and Sandi my best wishes and looking forward to hanging with the Chief here in the Lounge and digging Carl's new hat....This thread is a beautiful testiment of what you all have here....Congratulations All involved...

PS...BTW...Hatophile...I tried to PM you...but your inbox is full...

Chief000731

Practically Family
Oh my GOD wait until you guys see me with my new hat on it is the greatest I'm not kidding it is simply beautiful and great. Full on gangster you guys are going to love it and want one no joke, I will get dressed and take some pictures Monday or Tuesday if you guys can wait that long (I'm not kidding) I want to get a little more color before posting pictures I hope you understand. But it will be worth the wait you guys are going to just love this hat I mean it. I'm sorry I can't quit saying that. Major you did such a great job it's like you knew exactly what I wanted (like you had me right there making it) I couldn't have described this hat too you but it exactly what I love. Oh just you guys wait I know you are going to love it just as much as I do and you'll want this hat. I LOVE IT SO MUCH Thank you all I love you all this is GREAT...
Pictures coming soon. Again Thank You All and a special Thank you to the Major... Always Carl

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Wes everything fit fine I love the clothes when I post pictures with my new clothes and hat on, men are gonna cry. Thank you again Wes very generous of you and your wife. Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hey guys I don't want to beat a dead horse but I want to say THANK YOU all again one more time for everything everybody did for my wife and I in my time of need, you all made me feel very special and wanted. I hope I can return the kindness to you all (under different circumstances) one day. So with that said lets get busy and have fun. You guys are going to love my new hat not kidding I really hate to make you wait but again it is worth it (hee hee).
Thank you love you all Carl.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Great to have you back at the Lounge Carl! Can't wait to see those pics. Have Sandi put a little makeup on your mug! That will give you some color! ;) Then we can see you with your new lid NOW!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn