Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Bros jacket, 1st winter update

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
Whew. Read all 22 pages. I went straight to hug my Schott 519!!! I paid 1/8 of a Himel price since i am 2nd owner. No wonky stitching. I have a co that stands by their product/customer and can repair any part of the jacket. And luckily it fits me like a custom.

20230515_171650.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Whew. Read all 22 pages. I went straight to hug my Schott 519!!! I paid 1/8 of a Himel price since i am 2nd owner. No wonky stitching. I have a co that stands by their product/customer and can repair any part of the jacket. And luckily it fits me like a custom.

View attachment 518463
All of that may be true, but that Schott doesn't come with a 'tribe'.

Damon141

Practically Family
His videos show him on the road again. Maybe he should spend a little more time in the shop to see what they stitching.

I had a 2nd look at those Beck 333 throat latches, honestly like really???? Really????

Those were loose and separated pieces, you could have just threw those away before sewing them on.

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
I appreciate that Reddit and TFL are cohabitating a little more. The leather jacket sub needs a lot of help! Ive been trying to boost the better brands on that sub at least because a lot of crap is shared on there.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner