Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

12224253_777303995725522_2129045843_n.jpg

12345939_471208943085764_915907722_n.jpg

This is a gorgeous Perfecto/D-pocket. Best I've seen..anywhere..!!
The little details are fantastic.
HD

Denton

One of the Regulars
This is pretty much the same as tmitchell's Heron a couple pages back, only a smaller size and a bit more wear. The tea core is starting to appear at the edges.

A couple of comments. It's a brilliant design. I love all of the swooping curves. Kind of the opposite of the Aero / LVC jacket that I posted yesterday, which is all angles and sharp edges. It's a close fit in the shoulder, more or less following the natural shoulder, and freer in the body.

Himel has a bold color sense and is not afraid of mixing black and brown tones. The plaid liner and dark brown buttons anticipate the brown core of the leather coming through the black. For me, this makes wearing the jacket an advanced problem in color coordination. It seems to work best with denim and black shoes.

It still smells wonderful.

I was lucky to pick this up when Superfluous posted about Himel's birthday sale last May. It was a very good deal. Thanks, Superfluous! You really hooked me up.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I think I'd sell all mine for one of these that fit:

View attachment 39878

If I win the lotto everyone gets one. I don't play, but I've played out the scenario in my head a bunch of times.

"First 1000 people to post get a free jacket of their choice (* expensive fashion jackets don't apply)"

Could you imagine that? I'd also start a proper outerwear museum, where proceeds would benefit some tbd cause. I can think of a handful of curators here already. It would be amazing. We win. Boutique companies win. History wins. Lounge would have a field day. Anyone else have a Lounge Lotto dream? We could all buy a non-tropical island (to prevent leather rot) and just talk jackets all day...

Last edited:
Wow Denton!
That there is my dream jacket!
If anyone hears of a 38 for sale, please let me know!
I've been chasing and missing used black Herons for a couple of years now. :)
Wear and enjoy it!

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You're making my other jackets feel inadequate.

Lol. That Avro is one special jacket.

I WILL NOT BUY A NEW JACKET

I am creating a new investment vehicle to short Butte's resolution not to purchase a new jacket . . . the Butte Purchase Default Swap. Anyone else want a piece of the action?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany