Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Bebop

Practically Family
Wild Root said:
Richard Van Dike then. ;) Love his old TV show and also his movies!

WR.
Well, Richard is just BIG for Dick. :cool: Now all you need is a Van Dyke. I love Dick Van Dyke also. One of the greatest comedians that showed Jim Carrey how to do IT.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I once asked my father who is Richard if he ever went by the nickname Dick and he responded "Not with a last name like Pyles". I can understand why he stuck with Richard. :p

Flitcraft

One Too Many
Celebrity I Most Resemble...

th_shift.jpg

decodoll

Practically Family
I used to get Audrey Hepburn fairly often when I used to dye my hair dark. I was chastised at an Audrey Hepburn look-a-like contest by the author of "Audrey Style" for not getting up and participating. She said the judges were all waiting for me to get up! I had planned to when I went but chickened out at the last minute.

The only person I've gotten lately is Nicole Kidman, but I think it's just the red hair. No stars from the Golden Era since the hair colour change... what do you think?

jennifer0502b.jpg

Delamorte

New in Town
decodoll said:
I used to get Audrey Hepburn fairly often when I used to dye my hair dark. I was chastised at an Audrey Hepburn look-a-like contest by the author of "Audrey Style" for not getting up and participating. She said the judges were all waiting for me to get up! I had planned to when I went but chickened out at the last minute.

The only person I've gotten lately is Nicole Kidman, but I think it's just the red hair. No stars from the Golden Era since the hair colour change... what do you think?

jennifer0502b.jpg

3-1066-VL1B2.jpg

If only she was a red head. :3

Rigby Reardon

One of the Regulars
hehehehe...Hemingway, you always make me grin. ;)

I can see the Christian Slater, even if you don't find it flattering. Just enough similarities in facial shape and hair type. (Don't feel bad, people tell me I look like 'The Church Lady'. Well, isn't that *special*...)

Any thoughts who I look like? I figure I just look like 'an extra'. ;)

(I'm the one on the left. No, wait...no, that's right, the one on the left.:rolleyes: )

J

(P.S. Guess it would help if I could find a pic of me WITHOUT the big doofus grin...but I'm not sure I HAVE a picture WITHOUT the big doofus grin...:rolleyes: )

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rigby Reardon said:
hehehehe...Hemingway, you always make me grin. ;)

I can see the Christian Slater, even if you don't find it flattering. Just enough similarities in facial shape and hair type. (Don't feel bad, people tell me I look like 'The Church Lady'. Well, isn't that *special*...)

Any thoughts who I look like?
J
Thanks, J-Man! I try to keep you happy. That's my job, you know.
You know, when you look serious, you have a bit of Paul Henreid and "Victor Lazlo" ain't bad!

PADDY, that sherling coat is AWESOME, just incredible!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
Well, Mr, Jones

Hemingway, I think you look a little like a young William Claude Dunkenfield (or, as he was called on "The Goodies", Lavatory Meadows). How do you feel about kids and dogs?

The Wolf

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
The Wolf said:
Hemingway, I think you look a little like a young William Claude Dunkenfield (or, as he was called on "The Goodies", Lavatory Meadows). How do you feel about kids and dogs?

The Wolf
Oh Gee, thanks. Why don't you just say I look like Ernest Borgnine and really finish me off??? I mean, if you spent three days thinking about it, could you have been any more insulting?

Oh, and BTW, love dogs; kids I don't know about. I am kidding, I love kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic