Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's finally here,...

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
....well almost. About a week and I'll be wearing this beautiful bespoke A2 jacket instead of the dummy. :)
023-001.jpg
[/IMG]
Made for me by the lounge's own Fishmeok. Master craftsman of leather jackets.
Looks amazing Mark,....can hardly wait,...:eusa_clap

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Looks perfect to me! What leather is used?
Yes it does look perfect, that's exactly what my reaction was. :D
It's horse hide, and Mark based the pattern on the Doniger company's A2 contract. The design has slimmer sleeves than most other A2 contracts which is a feature that I think looks much nicer.
I'm hoping for a cold spell so that I can wear it for a month or so.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Nice job. He got a good color HH as well. Now all you need is to get it and beat it up some. Looks waay too pretty.
Yeah, almost like it was pressed,...it's that fresh. I'll sleep in it for a month or so, that should break it in nicely I think. :D
A couple more pics he sent,....
005-001.jpg
[/IMG]

A closeup of the sleeve.
028-001.jpg
[/IMG]

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Mark's work is excellent... how do I know? I'm wearing one of his jackets right now! :D
As of this post, so am I. It arrived this morning just before I had to go off to work so I wore it in spite of the almost 70 degree weather. Had to really. :D Fits like a glove as they say, closer and more snug than any generics I have worn up until now. A bit stiff, but of course it needs to be broken in. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot