Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James Taylor is a TFL member??

suitedcboy

One Too Many
James Taylor was s'porting a very nice Open Road or OR clone when he sang with Zach Brown (I think it was Zach Brown).
Nice looking lid on him.
I'm not keeping up with music scene so is this his new "look"?

T Rick

Practically Family
Who knows what he reads, but few Celebrities post on message boards like these (did have a Member of Anthrax post on a watch Forum I frequent, but it was rare, and he is also a Watchmaker by trade). But it is fairly common that they are impersonated (usually not that well, easily shown to be fakes).

Was there something besides the hat that made you suggest he was a Member? Celebs often have/wear cool hats, check the many Johnny Depp threads, or the Musician's hats threads as examples.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Gents - like the medical profession have a code of conduct called "Patient Confidentiality," so too does the Management Team at TFL whereby 'personal' details are not made public, unless an individual chooses to do so themselves.
So, "you" wouldn't know if a 'person in the media spotlight' was a member of TFL or not, as we value and cherish ALL our members equally and respect each and everyone's personal privacy.

:)

Last edited:

marshack

New in Town
I am a big fan of James Taylor and have been following the different hats he wears. In one of his interviews he explained it very simply that he wears hats because he is bald.

My favorite hat can be seen if you go to his website (www.jamestaylor.com).

If you run a search here for the title of thread for "What's the name of James Taylor's Hat?" you will see that it was made by Frederick Fox who also makes hats for Queen Elizabeth.

Here are some pictures of it:

122410_0564_pre-425x282.jpg

MR.-SUNSHINE-Lingerie-Football-Episode-6-4-550x376.jpg

JT_bio.jpg

article-0-034939B2000005DC-787_468x299.jpg

Here is a picture of the Open Road you were referencing:

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

james-taylor-zac-brown-320.jpg

Last edited:
Those first 2 shots are from the new comedy "Mr. Sunshine" with Matthew Perry. I saw James playing a bar owner in that episode & that hat. Like the OR look with Zac Brown.
I was in the local Harley-Davidson this past weekend & Zac Brown had his name are a sweet new skooter....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy