Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

January 15 is National Hat Day?!?!

Espee

Practically Family
Gotta take cats for a quick vet check-up in the A.M.-- I think a hat would spook them.
Gotta take my mom for a quick doctor checkup in the P.M.-- I could wear one then (sure to go unnoticed by the front office gal, who has her eyes on the computer screen 99% of the time.)
Or 95% of the time, when conversing with a patient. Never have achieved the proper angle to find out if it's Solitaire, or what it is she's got there...

KyleK

One of the Regulars
I'm happy that Hat Day coincides with the birthdays of such luminaries as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Gene Krupa, Ronnie Van Zant, Armando Perez aka rapper "Pitbull", DJ Skrillex, and myself. Cheers! Wear 'em well!

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
I had no idea about "National Hat Day"! I'm wearing my silverbelly late-Fifties/early Sixties Stetson OR, bashed in fedora style.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Hatters

I have four custom hats, and FORGETTING it was National Hat Day, I wore my Black Beaver Brand Stoney River that I had Levine's turn into a Fedora. Oh Well, got the hat on.

later Y'all

jrbobbyh

New in Town
And today, January 15th, is My Birthday! In anticipation of the hats Art is going to make for me, I gave away the Stetson Temple and only have a Kangol Driving cap to wear today.

Mulceber

Practically Family
This is the new one, right Bruce? Any pics? I haven't seen pictures of a new adventurebilt in a dogs age.

It seems ironic for me that today is national hat day, because today is my day in, and I don't plan on going out...hence, no hats for me today.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is the new one, right Bruce? Any pics? I haven't seen pictures of a new adventurebilt in a dogs age.

It seems ironic for me that today is national hat day, because today is my day in, and I don't plan on going out...hence, no hats for me today.

Here ya go

14813_448574351874446_316823202_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy