Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigars

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:
If I don't look like a complete fool, I'll post pics!! :)

What do you mean by that?

2-1.jpg

lol

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
At a party last nigt, the guys where very impressed that I liked a nice cigar and went out for cigarettes and came back with a cigar for me. Unfortuneatly it is one of those you get at a kiosk that is open at eleven at night, it was laced with vanilla, burned/stung on the tongue, so I only smoked half, the vanilla taste was interesting though. it amazed me that I had all the guys from the party in almost a conga line behind me, when I went out to the terasse to smoke it.. I will ask them to mail me some of the 20+ pics they took lol . Ladies, if you EVER want to get a guys attention, smoke a cigar.

Eduard

Familiar Face
Darhling said:
At a party last nigt, the guys where very impressed that I liked a nice cigar and went out for cigarettes and came back with a cigar for me. Unfortuneatly it is one of those you get at a kiosk that is open at eleven at night, it was laced with vanilla, burned/stung on the tongue, so I only smoked half, the vanilla taste was interesting though. it amazed me that I had all the guys from the party in almost a conga line behind me, when I went out to the terasse to smoke it.. I will ask them to mail me some of the 20+ pics they took lol . Ladies, if you EVER want to get a guys attention, smoke a cigar.

lol lol lol a little extra attention won't hurt a fine lady...

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Cigar Tease

from the Daily Mail (UK) "Dita shows off her enviable cigar skills although she looks a little von queasy by the end of it". :D

TeeseCigarREXG_748x444.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Perhaps slightly off-topic...I don't smoke them often, but I do roll cigars.... Is that acceptable? The most interesting cigar I've smoked was a 1928 Pre-Emabargo Cuban Francisco Farach.

cigarhair-1-of-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy