Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Oh, Nutella! I'm familiar with that. In fact, I have some hazelnuts I bought with the intention of making a sugar-free version. I just haven't got around to it yet. Project for Sunday, maybe. I don't know anything about that bread. I guess the closest cousin is pumpernickel. I like that very much.

But Pumpernickel is 100% rye, full grain. But, yes, there is a kind of relationship.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Oh, Nutella! I'm familiar with that. In fact, I have some hazelnuts I bought with the intention of making a sugar-free version. I just haven't got around to it yet. Project for Sunday, maybe. I don't know anything about that bread. I guess the closest cousin is pumpernickel. I like that very much.
Homemade Nutella is amazing! You will never go back to store bought. I believe Trenchfriend's grey bread is more akin to sourdough than to rye.

Skipped the meal and found a park to take a walk and get some sunshine and fresh air. Plus I knew I had to pick the kids up from their Grandma after work and wanted to save plenty of room for that cooking.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Skipped the meal and found a park to take a walk and get some sunshine and fresh air. Plus I knew I had to pick the kids up from their Grandma after work and wanted to save plenty of room for that cooking.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I've done this myself. Sometimes, it's just about the break, the fresh air, the out-of-the-office vibe and not the food.

Minutes ago, I had the leftovers of that supermarket-crumbcake and now a cup of triple-Mokka from the Bialetti. For dessert, I will munch two rollmopses (>300 kcal). :cool:

06adc61d7ab7fec43b3363d3253e1550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff