Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

I forgot to mention that the pizza was from Mr. Gilberti's Place in Hollister, MO which was playing up the Italian theme pretty well with a gangster vibe, Italian pop-music classics and the only beer they served was Peroni. There was the wall of autographed photos of the "stars" (near Branson that meant Andy Williams, Tony Orlando and Barry Williams/"Greg Brady"). One jumped out at me due to the outfits and blonde hair, but this has be the most unfortunate use of the name "-ettes" being applied to background singers. In this case for the Rankin Brothers show.

25319275293_a46edd103a_z.jpg

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I took my friend to Atlanta Bread Company and I had roasted vegetable soup and a half California Avocado sammich. Iced tea on the side. It was nice to have summer food as we watched the snow fall outside (had to go out to get groceries, but it's a day to stay in.)

Played hooky from work today. The weather was outstanding, sunny and low 70s, so I ended up down at the Cahaba River. I had a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich and a tangerine.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace