Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
always nice to see I'm not the only one who strings a few random snack foods together for a meal - see post #909 in this thread.

Chocolate bundt cake...love it....do I ever get cravings for. And I haven't had Cbc since I can't remember when... I'm a junk food junkie.:D

Last edited:
Chocolate bundt cake...love it....do I ever get cravings for. And I haven't had Cbc since I can't remember when... I'm a junk food junkie.:D

My girlfriend makes it and it is insanely good. I have been eating it all week and told her she might roll over one night in bed and find I've morphed into a giant bundt cake because I've eaten so much of it.

Beef shawarma with hummus and cucumber and tomato salad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sautéed* tofu sandwich (hmm, did Fading Fast make this or his girlfriend who cares about his nutrition). Say what you will, it was quite tasty.

*How cool is it that spell check automatically puts in the accent symbol - I have no idea how to do that on a Mac keyboard.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
A large shopping bag of charity french fries, sold for four dollars outside the grocery store to raise money for the United Way, hand-cut and fried in big open cauldrons of hot grease. I'm not going to get any chance to get away from work for supper tonight, so I needed a lunch that will carry me thru till 11pm. I think this was it.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Crunchy Chetos, diet Coke and Barry Strauss' Populism II: On the proto-populist movements of the Roman Republic; The New Criterion/Ocotber 2016

-low hanging free fruit off the internet.:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Diet Coke with Partanen v Gallagher, just issued by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, which grants an unmarried gay woman
whose former female partner bore two children through artificial insemination the same parental rights as the biological mother.
An expanse of the US Supreme Court Obergefell decision via the 14th Amendment, Partanen is an interesting case and now a legal landmark.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
A friend and I went out to Corner Bakery. He had the mac and cheese, and I had a BLT. I found out that the gift card I got last Christmas for the place still worked, which was a pleasant surprise.

A friend and I went out to Corner Bakery. He had the mac and cheese, and I had a BLT. I found out that the gift card I got last Christmas for the place still worked, which was a pleasant surprise.

I have so much idle money sitting around on those things - and I doubt I am alone -the store are getting quite a nice float on those cards.

Glad yours still worked.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Crunchy Cheetos, Diet Coke, and The Incomparable Career of Sandy Koufax; Atlantic Magazine 10/6/16

Fifty years ago Koufax left baseball-he normally struck out nine men per game and pitched four no-hitters.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Lazy Sunday & desperately hungry
:D

4hw8pv.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart