Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch, Anybody?

Peanut butter on a multigrain roll (not quite a sandwich as I spread it on the outside of the roll) followed by, yup, a Russell Stover orange marshmallow pumpkin (okay, two of them).

What are these "pringles"?

www.pringles.com

pringles.jpg
pringles2.jpg

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
The day was started at a decent hour, and yet we did not eat until it was too late for breakfast, and too early for lunch: sausages, scrambled eggs, toast with butter and black berry preserves, and espresso (the first helping served with a shot of amaretto).

And, just wondering, how many of y'all take the time for afternoon tea? Growing up my mother always allowed time for a snack after school before homework was started, and recently my wife and I have started taking tea with a snack of some sort in the afternoon most days of the week.

Hi, I'm asking this question here because a few people seem to be online now - is anyone else getting some threads (like in the General Attire section) that are coming up in non-English (Chinese or Japanese, I think) languages?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters