Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Mark53

New in Town
Steel. The felt color has been hard to capture.

The dogs and I were out just a short bit ago and I was again wearing the steel fedora. The felt color is better in the below pic. To my eye it inaccurately shows it be more "granite" colored than steel. It is steel.

i-d4DHqLW-M.jpg

Scooterz even this pic is not completely accurate. I will work on taking a family pic to better show the felt colors.

Eric -
This one is a beauty. You and I have very similar taste in hats Eric. I am getting closer to an order myself.

Mark53

New in Town
They are very practical indeed. I remember the first Camp Draft that I bought. I thought that my first task would be to remove the wind cord. I didn't and am very glad. It gets windy here in the Winter and early Spring. If you've ever had to chase a hat across a snowy field until it hangs up on a fence (in this case About a quarter mile) you will appreciate them and use when appropriate.

Fourman110

One of the Regulars
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had my Gannon nearly six weeks now and am finally getting around to posting it. Silverbelly, matching bound brim , 13/16" navy band, 5 3/4" crown, nearly 3" pencil roll brim. He does exquisite work.
20170420_161146.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had my Gannon nearly six weeks now and am finally getting around to posting it. Silverbelly, matching bound brim , 13/16" navy band, 5 3/4" crown, nearly 3" pencil roll brim. He does exquisite work. View attachment 72599
Very nice! Way to make an entrance! You should fit right in with all us crazies!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had my Gannon nearly six weeks now and am finally getting around to posting it. Silverbelly, matching bound brim , 13/16" navy band, 5 3/4" crown, nearly 3" pencil roll brim. He does exquisite work. View attachment 72599
Nice, a western looking Gannon !! Seems that Michael hit it again

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Fresh and warm out of the oven, my new Gannon is ready.

Silverbelly with a 2" Navy Blue ribbon and matching 5/8" Navy Blue brim binding.

3fb9ef469f8657659f8b554ae6186be0.jpg
02b9c6e311541aee9b4d626a83c66184.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Gorgeous new Gannon, Rodolofo! Are these your new, lower specs? something like 5-1/2" open crown, 2-5/8 or 2-1/2" brim??? Diamond cease?

I love the contrast between the felt and the navy. Excellent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21