Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Ken David

One of the Regulars
New hat day! This morning I opened a box from Michael. I would like to introduce you to my new Gannon Wanderer (inspired by the vtg.Stetson of the same name) in a whiskey beaver hued felt with charcoal mid ribbon and trimmings.

i-nNVTW5B-M.jpg

The whiskey colored felt is truly a special hue. To say it is rich with color and the felt with texture is so very Minnesotan in understatement. I really like the color.

i-sDDGgSJ-M.jpg

I took a pic (above) with a steel and a navy felt to better reference the color.

The rising sun started to wash the pics out, but I thought that the pics below do a reasonable job showing the felt hues.

i-hvCvnct-M.jpg

i-cGbtRRW-M.jpg

Thanks for letting me share this special hat with you. Best to all, Eric -

I LOVE the whiskey and charcoal color combo! Very nice.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
You gentlemen are such a bad influence. I am waiting on a Peter Bros. right now but it is all I can do to keep from contacting Michael for on of his. I'm thinking Natural with a 3" flanged brim, 6" straight crown, 1" pecan ribbon with 3/8 binding and a wind cord. That's my dream hat.

Today is a chance to make your dream come true! The distance between dreams and reality is action. Action - gannonhatco@gmail.com .

More seriously,your specs make a grand hat! Best sir, Eric -

You gentlemen are such a bad influence. I am waiting on a Peter Bros. right now but it is all I can do to keep from contacting Michael for on of his. I'm thinking Natural with a 3" flanged brim, 6" straight crown, 1" pecan ribbon with 3/8 binding and a wind cord. That's my dream hat.
After seeing Rodolfo's natural, I consider it a lofty goal. Go for it!!

Mark53

New in Town
Today is a chance to make your dream come true! The distance between dreams and reality is action. Action - gannonhatco@gmail.com .

More seriously,your specs make a grand hat! Best sir, Eric -
Thanks for the encouragement Eric. I have been lurking for a while but have seen and learned a lot from all of you gents. I am an admirer of your collection. I don't have room for an extensive one myself. My studio is small and between hats, cowboy boots and guitars there is not a lot of room for me. Every time I get another my wife rolls her eyes and says "where are you going to put it?"

Thanks for the encouragement Eric. I have been lurking for a while but have seen and learned a lot from all of you gents. I am an admirer of your collection. I don't have room for an extensive one myself. My studio is small and between hats, cowboy boots and guitars there is not a lot of room for me. Every time I get another my wife rolls her eyes and says "where are you going to put it?"

They give up after a while. Just stick with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21