Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
think I'm going to have this Santa Rosa made ... just in a lighter weight than the one available on the site

Michael is offering it to me for a price that is very difficult to refuse ... all I need are a couple enablers to push me over the edge ... ;)

I love the color combo, the dimensions and the fray on the bow ... just superb

Screen_Shot_2017-08-06_at_3.34.22_PM.png

40Cal

One Too Many
think I'm going to have this Santa Rosa made ... just in a lighter weight than the one available on the site

Michael is offering it to me for a price that is very difficult to refuse ... all I need are a couple enablers to push me over the edge ... ;)

That's a beauty , Anthony. Is that a 1 inch ribbon? You can never have too many mid-ribbons.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Well say you don't buy it and then someone you have a particular dislike for does and you just keep seeing it on them, will that make you dislike the hat? If so, then it wasn't much of a hat anyway. But if you'd still buy one even though this particular twat was sporting one, then you probably should buy it if only to ensure that they don't. (-:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

You don't need anyones help.

That looks like the "Mr Natural"??? Is it natural beaver with a matching ribbon?

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Michael and I swapped emails, too.... going to be using up some more of that ashen green vintage ribbon, but different felt than the last pecan "Rodolfo."

I just need to decide whether I go for a Frayed Tankersly with the twisted knot, or a double bow/double highlight Rodolfo. Dark Moss is the candidate beaver felt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21