Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Quote Game

Brinybay

Practically Family
deadpandiva said:
"They can get their medals in Hell because that's where they're going. And as for you, I hope they kill you and put you out of your misery. I swear to Heaven I do."

A: "They Came to Cordura"

My submission:

"Won't eat cheese, eh? Before this voyage is through, I'll make you eat grass!"

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
My submission:

...an easy one

"Observe my hands my dear... I could tear you to pieces with them. And I'd do it if it'd take (-----) out of your mind forever. But it wouldn't. So I'll remove him from your mind this way: I'll put my hands so, one on each side of your head, and I'll smash your skull between them llke a walnut. And that will block him out".

Story

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
My submission:

...an easy one

"Observe my hands my dear... I could tear you to pieces with them. And I'd do it if it'd take (-----) out of your mind forever. But it wouldn't. So I'll remove him from your mind this way: I'll put my hands so, one on each side of your head, and I'll smash your skull between them llke a walnut. And that will block him out".

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d*mn.
;)

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Drat! Someone beat me to it!
"Take your hands off me, you drunken fool."
Ah, I love that part!
Nikki
HadleyH said:
My submission:

...an easy one

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Yes!... what a great movie "Gone With The Wind"!!!
One last piece of dialogue/quote from that film...

-Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh-

Scarlett: Rhett, don't... I shall faint.
Rhett : I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for. None of the fools you've ever known have kissed you like this, have they? Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.

It's in this movie that i fell in love with Gable as an actor. :D

fourstarbanner

One of the Regulars
Marked Woman, 1937 :D

I just watched this last night:

"Lincoln said, 'With malice toward none, with charity to all.' Nowadays they say, 'Think the way I do or I'll bomb the daylights outta you.' "

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
fourstarbanner said:
Marked Woman, 1937 :D

I just watched this last night:

"Lincoln said, 'With malice toward none, with charity to all.' Nowadays they say, 'Think the way I do or I'll bomb the daylights outta you.' "

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?

NoirDame

One of the Regulars
Here's One I Just Watched...

"Their flesh is too much like the flesh of men, and their perfume has the rotten sweetness of corruption. "

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner